oblivion help please sir or madam

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Eaglesnfceast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 Eaglesnfceast
Member since 2006 • 165 Posts

yo, so i did this quest in that main city that starts with a C. There is this guy who steals from the dead and sells it to this weird guy at this shop. Ok so i break into his house and find the book, but being retarted as i am, i left it and went back to the guy and told him about it and he said i had no proof. I have no lockpicks, and now its mad hard to break in and get it. The main objective quest thing says i have the book and tells me to talk to the guy, but i don't got the book so i can't. If udid this quest then u know what i'm talkin about. Also, i'm bored now so i'm just blabbing about an easily solved problem that can be solved with patitence... wow, this is getting pretty long so lets keep it goin... ok so i like the eagles and i wanted to get madden and my bro had to pay for it cuz i bought the last 2352 games i got, and he couldn't cuz he's poor, sorry that was random and unfunny buti had to say it now instead of making a whole other post, so anyway, if you possibly could, tell muah some help, please. It is very much appreciated. Is it fat if i'm 6'4 and like 220 cuz i think i'm a fat kid.

unebrion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 unebrion
Member since 2004 • 187 Posts
I didn't even read your post.. break it up with some spacing and I might answer your question.
SiiSsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 SiiSsy
Member since 2007 • 551 Posts

yo, so i did this quest in that main city that starts with a C. There is this guy who steals from the dead and sells it to this weird guy at this shop. Ok so i break into his house and find the book, but being retarted as i am, i left it and went back to the guy and told him about it and he said i had no proof. I have no lockpicks, and now its mad hard to break in and get it. The main objective quest thing says i have the book and tells me to talk to the guy, but i don't got the book so i can't. If udid this quest then u know what i'm talkin about. Also, i'm bored now so i'm just blabbing about an easily solved problem that can be solved with patitence... wow, this is getting pretty long so lets keep it goin... ok so i like the eagles and i wanted to get madden and my bro had to pay for it cuz i bought the last 2352 games i got, and he couldn't cuz he's poor, sorry that was random and unfunny buti had to say it now instead of making a whole other post, so anyway, if you possibly could, tell muah some help, please. It is very much appreciated. Is it fat if i'm 6'4 and like 220 cuz i think i'm a fat kid.

Eaglesnfceast
I'd say filled out.
blackldragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 blackldragon
Member since 2005 • 1540 Posts
Umm wow that was ..... really random. About the quest in Oblivion I did the same thing took about 3 days to realise I had to go back to the place and pick up the book. As for if your fat..... yes yes you are lose some weight you pig.... no no jk
FireFighter31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 FireFighter31
Member since 2007 • 150 Posts
you have to go back and get the book and then show it to the shop keeper. I completed that mission. after you show him the book he will tell you what to do next. Just go and buy some lock picks and pick the lock and take the book from the guy's house.
VampiraJen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#6 VampiraJen
Member since 2005 • 340 Posts
b.t.w if you are struggling with lock picking, try making a save right before you attempt it. that way if you break all you lockpicks you can just reload. once i was at a very hard lock with only one lockpick. i've never reloaded so many times in my life
MadDog1250

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 MadDog1250
Member since 2004 • 76 Posts
rofl jen, and with those loading times??? id have been in tears :p
Avatar image for speedjunkie1992
speedjunkie1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 speedjunkie1992
Member since 2006 • 1395 Posts

If you cant find lockpicks and are useless at picking locks (like i am) there is a quest you can do for this daedric shrine to get a skeleton key which will open any lock and will never break.

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Nocturnal

you will need to be at least level 10 to activate the quest when u aproach the shrine though. I never found it that hard except for listening on weebn-na's conversation which was a doddle anyway just make sure you have some decent weps and armour.

VampiraJen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#9 VampiraJen
Member since 2005 • 340 Posts

is it slow? granted after the 20th time i wanted to cry but in general i dont find them that bad. but i'm probably still compairing it in my mind to ps2 games. that WOULD have made me cry

i would like to add that i was breaking into a prison cell to kill someone and afterwards i read that if i had a bow and arrow i could have shot him through the bars. AAAAHHHRRRGGGG!!!!!!!

unkownpain69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 unkownpain69
Member since 2006 • 268 Posts

is it slow? granted after the 20th time i wanted to cry but in general i dont find them that bad. but i'm probably still compairing it in my mind to ps2 games. that WOULD have made me cry

i would like to add that i was breaking into a prison cell to kill someone and afterwards i read that if i had a bow and arrow i could have shot him through the bars. AAAAHHHRRRGGGG!!!!!!!

VampiraJen
randmon but lmao that sux
Avatar image for speedjunkie1992
speedjunkie1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 speedjunkie1992
Member since 2006 • 1395 Posts

VampiraJen

which is exactly what i did :P

Denji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Denji
Member since 2003 • 12757 Posts

Well since the Skeleton Key has already been posted (beat me to it)

If you're not at the level to take on that quest yet, I would suggest taking on some Bandits and raiding lots of caves. You'll find TONS of lockpicks (that's what I did when I ran low). But I have the skeleton key now and makes life A HELLA easy lol But yeah, if you are at the right level, go get the key.

Denji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Denji
Member since 2003 • 12757 Posts

b.t.w if you are struggling with lock picking, try making a save right before you attempt it. that way if you break all you lockpicks you can just reload. once i was at a very hard lock with only one lockpick. i've never reloaded so many times in my lifeVampiraJen

That's what I used to do if I was REALLY low on lockpicks. Save right at the case/chest/door lol Gawd that was a pain.