Oblivion Best Armor?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Ultvegeto3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 Ultvegeto3
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts

Hey i have oblivion for ps3. And i was wondering what is the best armor for warriors, mages and archers. And does it require you to go into the oblivion gates (like deadric)?

revolution2k6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#3 revolution2k6
Member since 2005 • 1446 Posts
dedric?
redknight80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 redknight80
Member since 2004 • 53 Posts
i don't know for sure if it is the best armor but after you beat the main campaign you get some very good armor. also, as you gain higher levels you will begin to find 'glass armor' which i haven't personally got to yet but i hear that it is also strong. as far as going into the deadric i don't think you need to for any good armor. there is one daedric quest where you must fight this warrior who has Umbra Sword and Umbra Armor and that stuff is quite strong indeed but you actually don't need to do the daedric quest to fight that warrior and get her armor and such, you just need to go to the spot where she is at. the exact name escapes me right now though.
Denji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 Denji
Member since 2003 • 12757 Posts

Oh, the best armor some girl has in a cave. It's called the ebony armor, worn by someone named Umbra. (I'm pretty sure it's the best armor, but you do get the best weapon if you beat her)

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Umbra_%28person%29

I went after her as soon as I found out about this, for it doesn't need to be a quest in order to do it. The weapon is very strong, and well, you gotta know what you're doing and be a good level before you go after her. I myself *almost* lost to her, but thankfully I had a stradegy going in.

That link has pretty much all you need to know.

VinnoT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#6 VinnoT
Member since 2003 • 4649 Posts
I was a mage and I think I just used some robe I found somewhere.
HellsAngel2c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#7 HellsAngel2c
Member since 2004 • 5540 Posts

armor? Pfft! I kill bears with my bare hands like a REAL warrior :twisted:

:P