Nioh !! does this game tell you what to do ??

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Alessandro1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Alessandro1001
Member since 2010 • 501 Posts

is this game tell you what to do next ? or its like dark souls ? and is there mini map in every location like the witcher ?

I play all dark souls games , bloodborn and I love it , but sometime I don't like when I don't know what to do next or what to do first , I like games when you do quest in order by enemy level

GTR12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 GTR12
Member since 2006 • 13490 Posts

@Alessandro1001: Yes and no, there's a map and lets call it a central point (I don't want to ruin the story), and missions unlock once you've cleared another area and gotten something.

Main missions are "unlocked", side-missions aren't really. You can also replay a main mission in a harder mode for better gear.

Sorry for sounding vague, but I didn't want to post spoilers.

Baron_Machina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 5

#3 Baron_Machina
Member since 2017 • 273 Posts

You'll have no problems figuring out where to go or how to progress in terms of the main story. It's mission based rather than an open world game like Dark Souls. That and each stage has a level recommendation so you can level up a bit beforehand should you choose to do so. There is quite a bit of side content hidden around though, so you'll have to search around a bit if your interested in that.

RSM-HQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 94

User Lists: 1

#4 RSM-HQ
Member since 2009 • 11677 Posts

Difficult to get lost in Nioh. Its progression and level design is closer to Ninja Gaiden. It's all done in actual levels as well (not connected maps), reasonably small compared to DkS areas with a lot more enemies in the areas.

danzouismadara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 danzouismadara
Member since 2017 • 17 Posts

Is it true that it's similar to onimusha?

does it have the following similar qualities:

absorbing souls?

swords (flame, electric, wind)?

demons?

samurai setting?

puzzles?

Baron_Machina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#6 Baron_Machina
Member since 2017 • 273 Posts

@danzouismadara: While I haven't played Onimusha, it does have those first four qualities. It doesn't really have puzzles though. It also has five major weapon fields, a stance system, and the ability to collect and equip guardian spirits.

Overall, it's a pretty awesome action RPG, so I definitely recommend giving it a try if your interested.

danzouismadara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 danzouismadara
Member since 2017 • 17 Posts

I bought the game, and I have to say that it's by far the stupidest game I have ever played.

GTR12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 GTR12
Member since 2006 • 13490 Posts
@danzouismadara said:

I bought the game, and I have to say that it's by far the stupidest game I have ever played.

Go live in 2001 then.