NHL 13 - Visual Glitches

This topic is locked from further discussion.

mrpear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 0

#1 mrpear
Member since 2003 • 222 Posts

Is it just me or has the overall visual polish been dumbed down? I see two distinct differences in this year's iteration of the game.

1. I'm used to playing an overhead view so i can see all the players (in all game modes). The textures seem overly soft and almost fuzzy to a point. I realize that when you zoom in on instant replay or when they show the in between snippets of player stats, everything looks great, but when you zoom out a bit, the texture seem soft and blurry.

2. I'm noticing that between some loading screens, primarily the main just before you enter a game and it's showing you tips or what's new, there are visual flashes of color in certain parts of the screen. it doesn't happen all the time, but it looks like when you first change the input on your tv and it's trying to find the right signal. It's barely noticable in the grand scheme of things, but i've been playing these NHL games for the last 4 years and have never noticed this before.

Other than those things (and maybe the extreme sim times between games in BAP mode), I'm have a ton of fun.