New "VS" game combinations

This topic is locked from further discussion.

jon_cia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 jon_cia
Member since 2004 • 680 Posts
with sc4 featuring star wars characters and the soon to be released Mortal Kombat VS DC Universe game, what other VS game combinations do you think would be cool. They can be from any game/comic/movie. Personally id like to see a Star Wars VS Marvel game. Other good combo's would be Street Fighter VS Mortal Kombat, Metal Gear VS Tekken and Dead or Alive vs Killer Instinct.
ReaperV7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 ReaperV7
Member since 2008 • 6756 Posts
.....i lol'd at metal gear vs. tekken....please..leave metal gear solid out of fighting games...lol.......umm i guss tekken vs ummm lord the rings? lol idk...
kelindas02

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 kelindas02
Member since 2004 • 343 Posts

tekken vs virtua fighter.

I know i know, bad idea in the sense that the two games are played completely different. but i think it's a cool concept and would sell rather well. I would even go so far as to say that if they made it as an animation series, that would be even better. have it sort of like a "basilisk" anime or cg film doesn't matter. but just seeing some of the fights animated would be a rather neat thing. Feng Wei vs Pai and Lau. King vs Wolf. the devils vs dural-heihachi. they can have a sappy story but as long as the fighters have boss fight scenes and are well represented to appease the fans of both games, I'm pretty sure you can get away with it and have it as a must have for fans of both series. A game would work if they can pull it off but that's going to be harder.

Symphonycometh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 34

#4 Symphonycometh
Member since 2006 • 9592 Posts
Dead or Alive Versus Tekken. I'd buy that. The best of both worlds would probably make something innovative. =3
AnFangs_Endes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5 AnFangs_Endes
Member since 2007 • 3785 Posts

Dead or Alive Versus Tekken. I'd buy that. The best of both worlds would probably make something innovative. =3Symphonycometh

Probably a lot more likely to happen since Itagaki isn't at Tecmo anymore. :3