New PSOne games on the PSN?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

darthlgp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 darthlgp
Member since 2004 • 486 Posts
Hey, I don't have a PS3 (PSP) but which new games were added to DL with the new firmware update? I would love a PS3 just to move some most any PSOne game to my PSP. Thanks! A link will suffice as well...
KH-mixerX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#2 KH-mixerX
Member since 2007 • 5702 Posts
I don't think they added any. I'm not sure though. They usually update the PS Store on Thursdays. I don't think they added anything in sequence with the new firmware update. But again I'm not sure.
Drkr_Zen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#3 Drkr_Zen
Member since 2004 • 7330 Posts

Yeah, the PSN store updates on thursdays, not when there's new firmware updates.

The firmware update, though, allows you to run any PSone game in your PS3, then play it on your PSP. I don't know if that means you can download the game to your PSP to play outside the house or wherever.. OR you have to have your PS3 on all the time to play it.

BZSIN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 BZSIN
Member since 2005 • 7889 Posts
You'd think that they'd release PS1 games by the truckload with the amount of awesome titles available.
djxaquaxblue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#5 djxaquaxblue
Member since 2004 • 2539 Posts
I would really like to play all the old Resident Evil, MGS, and Tomb Raider games again since i never got around to buy them at the time back in the day.
metal_gear269

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#6 metal_gear269
Member since 2005 • 590 Posts
I don't own a PS3, but this is what I've gathered from various news outlets: The PS3 can be turned on via Remote Play on your PSP, and then, once you're on the PS3 XMB, you can play any PSOne game you've downloaded off PSN, plus, if you happen to have a PS1 game in the physical drive, then you can play that as well. Man, I want a PS3 so bad! TT____TT
darthlgp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 darthlgp
Member since 2004 • 486 Posts

You'd think that they'd release PS1 games by the truckload with the amount of awesome titles available.BZSIN

THANK YOU! I don't know how much money I have spent on Nintendo's VC. If Sony would release half of the good games on their Playstation Store for direct PC-PSP DL there is no telling how much I would spend there as well. I am sure many other people feel exactly the same way as well...GIVE US MORE GAMES SONY!

locklain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 locklain
Member since 2004 • 177 Posts
I think Sony's major issue is with game license. Nintendo has mostly first party games so they don't have to worry about the license end too much.