New Call of Duty: Black Ops trailer!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ExoticAnimal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 ExoticAnimal
Member since 2010 • 39796 Posts
It looks pretty cool but hopefully they don't implement MW2's killstreaks into multiplayer. I really hope that zombie mode comes back. I couldn't help but notice a part where it looks like someone is in a space suit at 41 seconds in. Linky Any thoughts on the trailer?
RTUUMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 RTUUMM
Member since 2008 • 4859 Posts
This will not end well
BrutalFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 BrutalFury
Member since 2010 • 74 Posts
Definitely looks like a few Vietnam locations in there. I'm sure I saw Charlie in them there bushes
ryrulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 ryrulez
Member since 2008 • 11605 Posts
I'm really looking forward to it. World at war is still my favourite CoD game.
CommanderASH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 CommanderASH
Member since 2006 • 61 Posts

I dont think its a space suit, I think its the suit you were to fly a U-2 or SR-71 black bird. there isnt much O2 or heat up that high, your almost in space.

ExoticAnimal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 ExoticAnimal

I dont think its a space suit, I think its the suit you were to fly a U-2 or SR-71 black bird. there isnt much O2 or heat up that high, your almost in space.

CommanderASH
You think so? I only watched the trailer once but it honestly looks like there might be some reference to space, just like MW2. I could see it being in there because of the whole cold war thing. I hope I'm wrong though. Your logic makes sense though and I hope you're right.
Flame_Blade88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#7 Flame_Blade88
Member since 2005 • 39348 Posts
[QUOTE="CommanderASH"]

ExoticAnimal
You think so? I only watched the trailer once but it honestly looks like there might be some reference to space, just like MW2. I could see it being in there because of the whole cold war thing. I hope I'm wrong though. Your logic makes sense though and I hope you're right.

It's not a space suit, it's what he said. Gametrailers has a pop-block video up where they analyze the trailer, pretty interesting.
Gau0123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Gau0123
Member since 2009 • 1010 Posts
Meh It looks alright, I personally think they should just stop making these CoD games, What is this like the 7th one? They're fun for a bit until all sorts of hacks are available.
ExoticAnimal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 ExoticAnimal
[QUOTE="ExoticAnimal"][QUOTE="CommanderASH"]

Flame_Blade88

It's not a space suit, it's what he said. Gametrailers has a pop-block video up where they analyze the trailer, pretty interesting.

Ok, thats good to know. I haven't looked at the gametrailers video yet. I'll do that soon.
ryrulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 ryrulez
Meh It looks alright, I personally think they should just stop making these CoD games, What is this like the 7th one? They're fun for a bit until all sorts of hacks are available. Gau0123
Treyarch actually support their games and respond to glitches quickly and effectively unlike Infinity Ward.... W@W had barely any glitches.
ExoticAnimal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 ExoticAnimal
[QUOTE="Gau0123"]Meh It looks alright, I personally think they should just stop making these CoD games, What is this like the 7th one? They're fun for a bit until all sorts of hacks are available. ryrulez
Treyarch actually support their games and respond to glitches quickly and effectively unlike Infinity Ward.... W@W had barely any glitches.

Very true. Only thing that really had glitches were the zombie maps and they did manage to fix some of them too. I remember having 10 guns in the swamp zombie map. So much fun. lol
ryrulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 ryrulez
[QUOTE="ryrulez"][QUOTE="Gau0123"]Meh It looks alright, I personally think they should just stop making these CoD games, What is this like the 7th one? They're fun for a bit until all sorts of hacks are available. ExoticAnimal

Very true. Only thing that really had glitches were the zombie maps and they did manage to fix some of them too. I remember having 10 guns in the swamp zombie map. So much fun. lol

Oh the gun glitches were fun but not really game breaking. I'll be really disappointed if there isn't a zombie mode. :(
ExoticAnimal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 ExoticAnimal
[QUOTE="ryrulez"][QUOTE="ExoticAnimal"][QUOTE="ryrulez"] Treyarch actually support their games and respond to glitches quickly and effectively unlike Infinity Ward.... W@W had barely any glitches.

Oh the gun glitches were fun but not really game breaking. I'll be really disappointed if there isn't a zombie mode. :(

I would be too. I doubt that they would eliminate it from the game because the DLC was basically bought for the zombie packs. Treyarch would lose lots of money if they didn't have a zombie mode.
Venom_Raptor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 124

#14 Venom_Raptor
Member since 2010 • 6959 Posts

Looks cool ;)

spyroiskool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 spyroiskool
Member since 2009 • 936 Posts

I want zombies and KS that do not ruin the game

Avatar image for megaspiderweb09
megaspiderweb09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#16 megaspiderweb09
Member since 2009 • 3686 Posts

I wud like to see the zombie mode agen,awesome

danduron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 danduron
Member since 2008 • 319 Posts

this is just about the only game i'm still looking forward to this year... everything good already came out (i.e. FFXIII and God of War III) so i'm gonna continue play WaW til then and maybe finally get the plat trophy ha ha.
i truly hope they include a zombie mode... maybe Commie Zombies? ha ha that has a similar ring to the Nazi Zombies. seriously, as someone else mentioned, everyone bought the DLC for the Zombie maps for sure!!!
take the excellent gameplay of WaW and the Zombie mode, add the newer weapons that came out around that time in history and maybe the killstreaks from MW2 and you've got yourself an awesome game!

Sepewrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Sepewrath
Member since 2005 • 30689 Posts
If this game actually has a campaign that wasn't just dialed in, I will look into it. If it is just another 60 dollar transient multiplayer game, I'll continue to pass on these.
Sokol4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#19 Sokol4ever
Member since 2007 • 6717 Posts

If it has good single player campaign (not a 6 hours bs) then I'll probably purchase it, otherwise it's going to join Modern Warfare, Modern Warfare 2 and World at War as nothing more then a rent.

ThePerro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

#20 ThePerro
Member since 2006 • 3105 Posts

When I saw Treyarch, I said "Meh".

oajlu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#21 oajlu
Member since 2006 • 2652 Posts

how many killstreaks is it going to have? anyway it looks awesome.

i am sure its sp is going to be great, but i hope its mp could be more balanced than mw2...

mw2 = n00b tuber or light weight runner now. i dont mind playing against those ppl, in fact, i used to use these 2 build before while they are not popular. however, its getting boring when everyone (80% ppl) are using these 2 builds.

Avatar image for PoisoN_Facecam0
PoisoN_Facecam0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 PoisoN_Facecam0
Member since 2009 • 3734 Posts
hmm... I am actually interested in it.. IDK if i'll buy but i would like to see more..
RTUUMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 RTUUMM
Member since 2008 • 4859 Posts

ThePerro
What? Why? Treyarch are very good devs
TJSAGE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#24 TJSAGE
Member since 2006 • 3540 Posts

I really really hope a Nazi Zombie addition is use.......

Avatar image for PoisoN_Facecam0
PoisoN_Facecam0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 PoisoN_Facecam0
Member since 2009 • 3734 Posts
[QUOTE="ThePerro"]

RTUUMM
What? Why? Treyarch are very good devs

no they aren't.. Infinity Ward are good devs.. Treyarch just takes there code and slaps on a new coat of paint..
mental_case_5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#26 mental_case_5
Member since 2009 • 609 Posts

Who cares. Franchise might be popular but it's theworst franchise I've ever played

Santesyu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#27 Santesyu
Member since 2008 • 4451 Posts

can't wait till this come out!!!!!!

by then mwf2 would of dropped in price... :D

GrandJury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 GrandJury
Member since 2009 • 15396 Posts

This will not end wellRTUUMM
My thoughts exactly.

kungfool69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 kungfool69
Member since 2006 • 2584 Posts

[QUOTE="ExoticAnimal"][QUOTE="CommanderASH"]

Flame_Blade88

its deifintly a blak bird in there, u can puase at 45 seconds and see one from behind.

Foulcry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Foulcry
Member since 2008 • 960 Posts

COD sucks(besides MW), Treyarch sucks, and anything Activision comes into contact with turns to Sh*t. The only reason most people play COD is because HALO 3 was such a huge dissapointment and now with IW gone which I hope gets the rights to Modern Warfare It's gonna fall flat on its face the franchise is done. Pray HALO REACH revitalizes the franchise because everything else they made besides 1 and 2 sucked.