NeoGeo Station Games Removed from PSN

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by neptunegears (82 posts) -

Sad face..

#2 Posted by neptunegears (82 posts) -

Why did this thread get posted twice..?

Avatar image for darkspineslayer
#3 Posted by darkspineslayer (22399 posts) -
Um...link...or why....or any sort of exposition besides 'sad face'? Your level 17, you should know how to make a thread by now Edit: My bad, read topic title as 'to be removed from' Dosn't suprise me, they wanted way too much money and for some reason the games wern't cross compatible with PS3 and PSP without two purchases. It was probably costing them more to keep them up than they made.
#4 Posted by Megavideogamer (6497 posts) -

That is too bad. I never bought them. They were expensive for PSN. They lasted a few years on the PSN. SNK's NEO GEO once again fades into history. Just this time digitally.

#5 Posted by jordonj (1069 posts) -
The NEO GEO games were always too expensive for what they were.
#6 Posted by Ratchet_Fan8 (5574 posts) -
The NEO GEO games were always too expensive for what they were.jordonj
if they cut the price say around 6 dollas, they would being a steal! Games are high quality shame they get pulled down,id love to buy a 40/60 dollar SNK collection with tropheez and mp
#7 Posted by Swift_Boss_A (14579 posts) -

I thought so too a while back but it was just well hidden, use the search bar to find it. And if anyone has Shock Troopers feel free to add me, would love to play co-op on that game but Im always the only one on.

#8 Posted by 4NGoods (1028 posts) -
they were still pricey even after the psn+ discount. would have like to have downloaded world heroes but what they were asking was just ridiculous.
#9 Posted by The-Apostle (12197 posts) -
I wanted Baseball Stars... :cry:
#10 Posted by 4NGoods (1028 posts) -
speaking of neo geo games, what ever happened to the neo geo X portable system they were going to release? shouldn't it have been out by now?