Need to find game for my psp?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

OmegaCuda17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 OmegaCuda17
Member since 2008 • 65 Posts
I'm trying to find games for my psp. I am trying to get back to playing. Any advice i like rpgs but i accept any other kind.
DiabeticDood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 66

#2 DiabeticDood
Member since 2005 • 4331 Posts
Any GTA game. I know a lot of ppl hated it but Metal Gear Acid is a great puzzle turn based game. Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops if you like MGS. Syphon Filter Dark Mirror was really good can't tell you anything about the sequal. I would recommend God of War Chains of Olympus. I don't know how it is yet I plan on getting it soon.. I've heard nothing bad about it however. I really hope this helps.
OmegaCuda17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 OmegaCuda17
thanks but my parents won't let me get M games:( because of my younger brother i hav portable opps good game
DiabeticDood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 DiabeticDood

thanks but my parents won't let me get M games:( because of my younger brother i hav portable opps good gameOmegaCuda17

No problem my parents felt I wasn't able to handle M games till they gave me one to see what I would do... Now I have some of the worst :P. As for just T games. The second Syphon Filter is Teen like I said don't know how it is. If you can talk your parents into getting it for you MGA is not bad minimal blood. There are some Socoms out there that are teen but if you're looking for SP you will be board they are MP games. Hope this helps again ;).

fartmixer26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 fartmixer26
Member since 2008 • 830 Posts
i'd go with metal gear portable ops (not ops plus) and God of War Chains of Olympus. for rpg check out FF Tactics War of the Lions and Disgaea Afternoon of Darkness and Valkryie Profle Lenneth if you can find it
Nightingale27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 Nightingale27
Member since 2006 • 661 Posts
PATA PATA PATA PON
fartmixer26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 fartmixer26
i agree with that game too i forgot all about it
haesuse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#8 haesuse
Member since 2007 • 739 Posts
the new FF tactics is pretty solid. i mean there is not much new but i kinda didnt mind feeding some nostalgia and replaying thru it. Also patapon is a must if you ask me!
jyoung312

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#9 jyoung312
Member since 2003 • 4971 Posts
Patapon, Crisis Core, God of War, Daxter, Wipeout Pulse, Wipeout Pure, MGS: PO, FFT:War of the Lions, Tekken, either Syphon Filter, Killzone Liberation, Star Wars Rogue Squadron, Socom FTB 1 & 2 all make choices for games.
fartmixer26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 fartmixer26

Patapon, Crisis Core, God of War, Daxter, Wipeout Pulse, Wipeout Pure, MGS: PO, FFT:War of the Lions, Tekken, either Syphon Filter, Killzone Liberation, Star Wars Rogue Squadron, Socom FTB 1 & 2 all make choices for games. jyoung312

pretty much sums it up except i would take out killzone and put in silent hill and the newest Socom. i wasn't diggin the isometric view too much in Killzone, they should of done along the lines of syphon filter. that's just me though. good list.

DiabeticDood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 DiabeticDood

[QUOTE="jyoung312"]Patapon, Crisis Core, God of War, Daxter, Wipeout Pulse, Wipeout Pure, MGS: PO, FFT:War of the Lions, Tekken, either Syphon Filter, Killzone Liberation, Star Wars Rogue Squadron, Socom FTB 1 & 2 all make choices for games. fartmixer26

pretty much sums it up except i would take out killzone and put in silent hill and the newest Socom. i wasn't diggin the isometric view too much in Killzone, they should of done along the lines of syphon filter. that's just me though. good list.

He said no M games... Called Reading... Try it sometime.

fartmixer26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 fartmixer26
oops, forgot. in that case try everything in that list that is not M. and try Gitaroo Man Lives! its pretty cool and has good music
Drgnsoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Drgnsoldier
Member since 2005 • 85 Posts
^^^^^^ this dude is starting to make me want to try patapon is there a demo for it ? anyways final fantasy:twotl is amazing, socom tactical strike wasent that bad of a game it kept me busy for a while rainbow six vegas is a pretty good game but really short
Avatar image for deactivated-60a18c108ffa9
deactivated-60a18c108ffa9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#14 deactivated-60a18c108ffa9
Member since 2008 • 7541 Posts
I'm gonna suggest you try Kingdom of Paradise (aka Key of Heaven, depending on territory). I consider this to be one of the best psp games, and is definetly a sleeper rpg with its awesome and addictive combat system with customisable attack chains.
Dimtri

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#15 Dimtri
Member since 2007 • 115 Posts
gow chains of olympus or ff 7 crisis core
shadowchilde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#16 shadowchilde
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
Don't Forget about Jeanne D'Arc and Puzzle Quest. Those are pretty kewl games to play. Also, if you want dungeon crawling, then there is Dungeon Siege:Throne of Agony. I don't know what the rating is for Castlevania.
dcman007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 dcman007
Member since 2005 • 304 Posts

You should check out Puzzle Quest. It's my favourite game on PSP and it will last you ages. It's also good for you because it has RPG elements in it too.

Awesome game!

Yorro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#18 Yorro
Member since 2007 • 715 Posts
You should search within gamespot, read some reviews, and watch some gameplay.
DiabeticDood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 DiabeticDood

^^^^^^ this dude is starting to make me want to try patapon is there a demo for it ? anyways final fantasy:twotl is amazing, socom tactical strike wasent that bad of a game it kept me busy for a while rainbow six vegas is a pretty good game but really short Drgnsoldier

Yes Patapon has a demo.

Drgnsoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Drgnsoldier
Member since 2005 • 85 Posts

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, I ended up buying patapon after playing the demo >.

OmegaCuda17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 OmegaCuda17
thanks u all of u for ur help i might get the new FF game but is it one of those games that continues the other stories
fartmixer26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 fartmixer26

thanks u all of u for ur help i might get the new FF game but is it one of those games that continues the other storiesOmegaCuda17

are you talking about Crisis Core or War of the Lions? Crisis Core is a prequel to FF VII and WOTL is a remake of the PSOne game. only crisis core continues a story