need some help on assassins creed revelation bonus content

This topic is locked from further discussion.

JoKeR_421

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 JoKeR_421
Member since 2006 • 8920 Posts

hey everyone, i wanted to ask a few questions to those who bought the game and downlaoded all the content that came with the signature edition.....ok i entered the 2 codes on ps3 and i unlocked the UPLAY and the bonus content for the MP and SP mode. now it also tells me that in order to get the soundtrack and few other stuff i need to go to assassinscreed.com/bonuscontent and to login/register and once u do that u need to re-enter the code that unlocked u the bonus mission and weapons for u in the SP on that site once u login.....now i try to enter the code but it says code is invalid, is it cuz i need to give it time till tomrrow or following day? or is my code really bad, but i did redeem them on my ps3 which should be bad if it was good right? thanks in advance to all who reply and help out appreciate it.

Rattlesnake_8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#2 Rattlesnake_8
Member since 2004 • 18452 Posts
Most codes wont work within 3 hours after midnight. Try it again tomorrow. They usually have activate the codes.
Skunk616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3 Skunk616
Member since 2009 • 64 Posts

when I go to Assassinscreed.com/bonuscontent it doesnt come up at all, just a blank white screen

JoKeR_421

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 JoKeR_421
Member since 2006 • 8920 Posts

when I go to Assassinscreed.com/bonuscontent it doesnt come up at all, just a blank white screen

Skunk616
maybe alot of ppl are on that site? but yea im going to try it again today see if it works
Spyman2255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 Spyman2255
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts
When u put the code in remember to put in the (-). For example this xxxxxxxxxxx didn't work for me but when I put xxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx it worked so remember to put in the (-). Hope it helped.