Need PS3 Bundle Advice

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Triggerhappy24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Triggerhappy24
Member since 2005 • 162 Posts

Okay, today I am selling my psp with all the games, as well as most of my ps2 library to a friend. This will bring me to $300 cash which I'll be using for a ps3. My question is, should I spend $400 on the 40gb or $500 on the MGS4 80gb bundle with bc for my remaining ps2 library. Is the extra $100 worth it for mgs4 and bc or should I sell my remaining titles for ps2 to fully pay off the 40 gb.

Avatar image for Richard_Praxton
Richard_Praxton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2 Richard_Praxton
Member since 2005 • 341 Posts
MGS4 bundle. You're paying that much extra for a sweet game and 40 more gigs.
navigata

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#3 navigata
Member since 2005 • 7619 Posts

Definitley the 80 gig. With a great game and twice the storage there is no alternative. Really. BC also helps. I have a 60 gig n constantly run out of space and gotta delete stuff from my HDD...

Get the 80 my friend.

MFDABADKID

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 MFDABADKID
Member since 2007 • 1144 Posts
Get the 80gb for sure i really dont play my ps2 games anymore but you will need the extra gig's for the future.
DeftonesRule

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 DeftonesRule
Member since 2005 • 214 Posts

First off you don't need a bundle try and see if you can get your hands on a 60Gb. I own not one of the first 60's but around when they introduced the 20 and 40gb and my system has not froze or nothing on me at all and with the 60's you have the emulator chip incase you play older games so the graphics are smoother unlike any of the other systems. Second you don't need the 80gb you can get a smaller one and either upgrade the internal HD with whatever size you want just as long that it's a laptop SATA HD or what I did was I bought a 500gb External HD for like 100$ at my local best buy and that hooks up via usb and I can take that on the go to upload new stuff which is mostly movies and music. So if you were to go that route you will save alot of money just upgrading it yourself and you legally can thats why sony made the PS3 that way, which in turn leaves you more money to get a dualshock 3 controller and or possibly 2 games depends if they are used which buy used games is a plus. All because the BD disc is really hard to scratch if you take care of your discs or even if you don't. I hope I helped out.

"Altman be Praised"