need help on picking a game

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Wabbit5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Wabbit5
Member since 2006 • 531 Posts
im going to get rainbow6vegas or darkness but i cant choose, ok ive always been good at rainbow but i wanted something different this time around but when i saw darkness the gameplay looked like it wasnt that very like WOW i mean i was getting tired of watching the vid with the gameplay and almost fell asleep and the vid wasnt even that long but im still liking the story to the game(did you know that game was pose to be an PS3 exclusive), now with rainbow im kinda pissed they had all this time with the game and the 360 version of the game still looks better than the PS3 version (someone need to write a letter to all the companys that make the PS3 look like there isnt much to offer,needs to be senton there forums and directly to the company, there needs to be a change!) and if the online looks anything like the 360 graphics or worst i dont know what im going to do with my self so what game should i pick up
aero4444

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 aero4444
Member since 2005 • 2047 Posts
lmfao
mcxps3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 mcxps3
Member since 2007 • 659 Posts
easy rent both play each for a few hours than decide which one u want to buy. Or u could put a poster of eacg on ur wall spind around a few times then throw something in their direction which ever one it hits u get. Thats how i chose wii over the 360 ps3 was a no brainer.
Wabbit5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Wabbit5
Member since 2006 • 531 Posts

easy rent both play each for a few hours than decide which one u want to buy. Or u could put a poster of eacg on ur wall spind around a few times then throw something in their direction which ever one it hits u get. Thats how i chose wii over the 360 ps3 was a no brainer.mcxps3

i would rent them but im on the most wanted list at blockbuster andhollywoodvideo from the sega gen days but i guess i can try the spining thing

simulation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 simulation
Member since 2003 • 610 Posts
go for the gameplay, graphics are pretty much pointless compared to what the game actually is, to a point.
JCMac120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#6 JCMac120
Member since 2006 • 2771 Posts

[QUOTE="mcxps3"]easy rent both play each for a few hours than decide which one u want to buy. Or u could put a poster of eacg on ur wall spind around a few times then throw something in their direction which ever one it hits u get. Thats how i chose wii over the 360 ps3 was a no brainer.Wabbit5

i would rent them but im on the most wanted list at blockbuster andhollywoodvideo from the sega gen days but i guess i can try the spining thing

HAHAHAHA that's funny! Sega Genesis! lol well look, both IGN and Gamespot said that both versions of R6V look the same, so that's not an issue. Sure they delayed it like crazy, but it's finally here. And we get all those extra maps and whatnot for free. And there is supposedly other extras that IGN and GS can't talk about as of yet, but will fill us in soon before the release of the game. I for one and getting Vegas. As for The Darkness, yeah it looked odd to me. It didn't peak my interest, so in my opinion, the decision is quite clear. But that's just one opinion.

Schumi7WDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Schumi7WDC
Member since 2004 • 1689 Posts

I own a 360 and a 60 gig PS3, and I have R6 Vegas for the 360, and If your after more multiplayer than single player, then go with R6, because R6 has very solid multiplayer, but the campaign isn't all that much, even on realistic, you can get through it in 10 hours or less, it's significantly shorter feeling than Resistance even though there probably isn't all that much difference in total time.

The Darkness isn't out yet, but it looks like it may be a better choice if single player is more your cup of bread. However, keep in mind, that it's by the same team that did Riddick for the xbox, so it wouldn't suprise the hell out of me if the PS3 version lacked some, but hopefully not.