need a new ps3 game

This topic is locked from further discussion.

rounder617

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 0

#1 rounder617
Member since 2005 • 337 Posts

so right now im thinking about getting demon souls but the difficutly is throwing me off. My last favorite game i played was tales of vesparia on my 360 and i have a 360 with every game released between the consoles. But i would like a game that would last me a long time and i would get a lot of enjoyment out of. Any ideas would be appreciated cause im stuck.

p.s sorry for bad spelling

MonkeySpot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 MonkeySpot
Member since 2010 • 6070 Posts

so right now im thinking about getting demon souls but the difficutly is throwing me off. My last favorite game i played was tales of vesparia on my 360 and i have a 360 with every game released between the consoles. But i would like a game that would last me a long time and i would get a lot of enjoyment out of. Any ideas would be appreciated cause im stuck.

p.s sorry for bad spelling

rounder617

Your spelling is fine but your grammar (punctuation, capitalization where appropriate) needs a little work - Still, certainly nothing offensive and at least you care, many posters on this forum couldn't be bothered to try and get it close. But use the suggestions thread for this, your topic is on it's way to being locked. Since it would seem that you like RPGs from your post, you might think about "Dragon Age".

JohnF111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#3 JohnF111
Member since 2010 • 14190 Posts

IF you are truely invested in Demon's Souls then it's a really good game and will keep you playing for days... If you throw away games after 1 playthrough then might wanna pass up on it and get something else.

Toxic8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 38

#4 Toxic8
Member since 2007 • 1653 Posts

Read Dead is a good one. Dragon Age as mentioned

nyc05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 nyc05
Member since 2005 • 10190 Posts

Please use the stickied PS3 game recommendations thread at the top of the page for advice on what game(s) to get.

Thanks!