N Sane Trilogy for PC?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

bronzeheart92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By bronzeheart92
Member since 2017 • 129 Posts

So, are you excited for N Sane Trilogy? Virtually all of the boxart and such doesn't display the notice that it's for PlayStation 4 only. Meaning that there might be a chance of it appearing on PC for example after a certain amount of time has passed. In any case, I wonder what details they will reveal during the E3...

locus-solus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By locus-solus
Member since 2013 • 1557 Posts

Activision owns the ip so it's possible my guess if it's an multi platform it's a timed exclusive, speculation on my part but within a year of release you don't hear anything then yea it's probably staying a ps4 exclusive. I just hope Crash does well so we can get a Spyro collection.

bronzeheart92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 bronzeheart92
Member since 2017 • 129 Posts

Still, I guess more information will be provided at E3. And if Spyro trilogy does gets remade as well, I wonder what changes they would implement... The first game is rather odd when compared to the two later entries. Perhaps they should change the mechanics so that they will match the other two games. That way you would get a consistent experience.

Baron_Machina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#4 Baron_Machina
Member since 2017 • 273 Posts

@bronzeheart92: I REALLY want them to remake the Spyro trilogy. If it got the visual touch up and new features this game is getting, it would be amazing.