My Top 25 PS3 games

This topic is locked from further discussion.

The-Butcher248

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 The-Butcher248
Member since 2012 • 466 Posts

Here's my list:

1Batman Arkham Asylum
2Uncharted 2
3Red Dead Redemption
4Mortal Kombat
5Batman Arkham City
6Infamous 2
7Outland
8Rayman Origins
9Uncharted 3
10Last of US
11Grand Theft Auto 5
12Batman Arkham Origins
13GOW ascension
14GOW 3
15NBA Jam
16Uncharted 1
17Infamous 1
18Max Payne
19Child of Light
20Ultra SF 4
21Spec Ops
22WWE All stars
23SSX
24simpsons Game

Marvel Vs. Capcom 3

Haven't Played yet: Mass Effect Series, Metal Gear Solid, Assassian's Creed, Rayman Legends, Heavy Rain, Tomb Raider, GTA 4, Sleeping Dogs, Just Cause 2, Saint's Row, Portal, and a handful of others

NOt Included:

HD Remakes like God Of War/ Shadow of the Colossus.

It's hard to believe GTA 5, and Last of us aren't higher on my list, and i think those GREAT games... i personally enjoyed the ones higher on the list, EVEN better. My unique picks of Mortal Kombat, Rayman Origins, and Outland have their reasoning. Mortal Kombat to me, is the best fighting game of all time, and really brought the fighting genre to the next generation. Rayman Origin's is one of the greatest platformers of all time, imo, and Outland, to me is the best digital download game in 5 years.

You can tell i like the action/adventure genre from the list. Been playing games since the NES/gameboy days, so I enjoy a good "nintendo style" game, and i can also appreciate the PS exclusives as well.

Alot of people dislike God of War Ascension, and Batman Arkham Origins. Me personally thought they were very solid games. They did have their flaws, compared to previous installments, but at the end of the day, very good games.

Can't wait to get into some of the games i haven't played yet.

Let me know your thoughts.

Thanks

Avatar image for notorious1234na
Notorious1234NA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Notorious1234NA
Member since 2014 • 1917 Posts

List fail when you put Batman Arkham Asylum 1st even though it is a decent game. As far as superhero games go its the best. Compared to its genre the Batman games just suck.

When you or any reviewer prioritizes pretty graphics over gameplay fail.................I refuse to acknowledge a shitty 2 button combat system that is dull, repetitive, little to no replay value, and has no depth whatsoever. Response, "But it makes you feel like Batman" so what games should be judged by gameplay not aesthetics. These 9s for button mashing is a slap in the face to God of War-Ninja Gaiden-DMC and yes Soul Calibur/Tekken franchises. They'll knock off points b/c you can button mash in these games, but no Batman gets critical acclaim cuz its frigging Batman. Craaaaaaaptastic!

CTR360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#3 CTR360
Member since 2007 • 9150 Posts

1 last of us 2 ni no kuni 3 tomb raider 2013 4 uncharted 2 5 uncharted 3 6 GTA 4 7 GTA 5 8 skyrim 9 demons souls 10 dark souls preper to die edition 11 resistance 3 12 god of war 3 13 yakuza 3 14 batman AA 15 batman AC 16 diablo 3 17 AC 18 dead space 3 19 dead space 3 20 REDEMPTION 21 mass effect 2 22 heavy rain 23 deus ex human revolution 24 infamous 2 25 far cry 3

The-Butcher248

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 The-Butcher248
Member since 2012 • 466 Posts

@notorious1234na said:

List fail when you put Batman Arkham Asylum 1st even though it is a decent game. As far as superhero games go its the best. Compared to its genre the Batman games just suck.

When you or any reviewer prioritizes pretty graphics over gameplay fail.................I refuse to acknowledge a shitty 2 button combat system that is dull, repetitive, little to no replay value, and has no depth whatsoever. Response, "But it makes you feel like Batman" so what games should be judged by gameplay not aesthetics. These 9s for button mashing is a slap in the face to God of War-Ninja Gaiden-DMC and yes Soul Calibur/Tekken franchises. They'll knock off points b/c you can button mash in these games, but no Batman gets critical acclaim cuz its frigging Batman. Craaaaaaaptastic!

You shouldn't insult anyone... your no good at it.

As far as me being a reviewer who Prioritizes based on pretty graphics, I'd say my list is quite the opposite. Most of my favorites games at the top are from 2009-2010.