My first LBP level

This topic is locked from further discussion.

superlobo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

User Lists: 0

#1 superlobo
Member since 2008 • 599 Posts
I got the game about a week ago and I just finished my first level and published it. I really excited but nervous at the same time. It's called " joker's revenge" and it has a batman theme to it. Please leave commets on what you think. Thank you for playing it.
Jakesta7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#2 Jakesta7
Member since 2007 • 2472 Posts
I got the game about a week ago and I just finished my first level and published it. I really excited but nervous at the same time. It's called " joker's revenge" and it has a batman theme to it. Please leave commets on what you think. Thank you for playing it.superlobo
ppl these messages r annoying, put this in ur sig instead of makin a topic. But ill go play it and ill coment and heart 4 u
Jakesta7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#3 Jakesta7
Member since 2007 • 2472 Posts
I got the game about a week ago and I just finished my first level and published it. I really excited but nervous at the same time. It's called " joker's revenge" and it has a batman theme to it. Please leave commets on what you think. Thank you for playing it.superlobo
cool level
superlobo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

#4 superlobo
Member since 2008 • 599 Posts
Thank you.
omnislash6669

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 omnislash6669
Member since 2007 • 179 Posts
So my game stops working after I press "Load Game" (Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm). I "Quit Game", then try again. Same problem. I hold down PS button and Turn Off System. I restart my console and it freezes while loading my PS3 profile (XMB screen). I restart system (switch in the back) and get the "Hard Disk Data Will Be Rebuilt" message. I hit Ok and after about 2 seconds the screen goes blank and the system restarts. I pick my profile and system freezes again while loading my profile. So now I am scared to reboot my PS. Help? Solutions? Advice?