Motorstorm Apocalypse or not?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

gollum007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#1 gollum007
Member since 2005 • 765 Posts

Hey guys, i was thinking about getting Motorstorm Apocalypse in the near future and i want to know what you guys think about the game. How is the singelplayer and multiplayer? Are there very many playersthat play online? What are thepros and cons of the game?I enjoyed the first Motorstorm and wanted to get Pacific Rift but i was more interested in other games at the time.

Avatar image for -ArchAngeL-777-
-ArchAngeL-777-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#2 -ArchAngeL-777-
Member since 2007 • 3840 Posts
I dont think the single player is any good. Multiplayer is awesome. There are plenty of people playing online. Multiplayer is better than Pacific Rift. Its as good as the original.
gollum007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#3 gollum007
Member since 2005 • 765 Posts
Darn. I was hoping the singleplayer would be better but that's ok since i care more for multiplayer in racing games. But i hope the multiplayer is better than the first because there are some things that could have been improved upon in that game. I know there are more vehicle classes, customization, more players allowed per race, and splitscreen play online. But what are the maps like? Are they any good?
Swift_Boss_A

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 Swift_Boss_A
Member since 2007 • 14579 Posts

SP is not that bad tbh, the festival mode is done pretty well and the comic cutscenes though nothing special are funny at least. Besides that you got time attack and extreme races plus collectable cards you have to find during races. And yeah the multiplayer is by far the best in the series, now it's no longer about being in the top 3 because there are so many other factors that help you rank up. Also everything is unlocked through multiplayer which is a negative imo because as the outage showed it's not the best way to get new content.

d_parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 85

#5 d_parker
Member since 2005 • 2128 Posts

I'm trying to like it but it's not winning me over - I had more fun with Blur and Split Second.