Most Underated Gun, COD4

This topic is locked from further discussion.

zrblnk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 zrblnk
Member since 2004 • 123 Posts

yea i decided to go prestige mode finally since i was gettin a little bored and since i lack guns i was using w/e i could get an i noticed that i never used some weapons like the scorpion i am surprised by its power an accuracy.

has anyone else ever jus used a gun an was surprised by its performance

DealRogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2 DealRogers
Member since 2005 • 4589 Posts
the m4 carbine lol i didnt use it until my 3rd prestige and now i see why everyone likes it
SaintTheKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 SaintTheKing
Member since 2007 • 918 Posts

im not really sure. when i first started playing i underestimated the power of the M16, now when i play its my favorite weapon.

but i hate the game now...got old quickly

taj92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 taj92
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts

I just started using the AK47 in my 2nd prestige and I never knew how powerful it is, it kills people so quickly! Dont use the m16 tho because that is the cheapest gun in the game

T-Machine99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 T-Machine99
Member since 2007 • 1848 Posts

im not really sure. when i first started playing i underestimated the power of the M16, now when i play its my favorite weapon.

SaintTheKing

Yeah all I use 99% of the time is the M16.

SaintTheKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 SaintTheKing

I just started using the AK47 in my 2nd prestige and I never knew how powerful it is, it kills people so quickly! Dont use the m16 tho because that is the cheapest gun in the game

taj92

AK47 with a silencer on it is a great weapon.

Hows the M16 cheap though? I think it requires alot more skill than just spraying your weapon everywhere and getting a lucky kill. Im on my 7th prestige level and id say if ur good you use the M16. M4 is really good for team hardcore, one bullet kill.

Reisling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7 Reisling
Member since 2007 • 268 Posts

The Skorpion is *trash* lol.

I love the m16 myself. I think alot of people consider it cheap because you can snipe so well with it, even though I read in a thread like this one that the m16 is accurate at the distances it shoots in the game.

A gun I use alot that doesn't get much love is the AK74u. I like to use it in mid range maps.

rpgfreak15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 rpgfreak15
Member since 2004 • 759 Posts
[QUOTE="taj92"]

SaintTheKing

Hows the M16 cheap though? I think it requires alot more skill than just spraying your weapon everywhere and getting a lucky kill. Im on my 7th prestige level and id say if ur good you use the M16. M4 is really good for team hardcore, one bullet kill.

7th prestige? Whoa. I'm on my first prestige (means i've gone through 55 once already) and i personally think the mini-AK is underrated. It's got a really fast rate of fire and all it takes is 3 or 4 bullets to properly pwn anyone. Easy to get headshots too in close-quarters. Oh and btw, M16 isn't neccessarily cheap...but it's the better weapon out there for a lot of situations. My fav. gun is the AK - 47 though...

G-Legend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#9 G-Legend
Member since 2005 • 7387 Posts
[QUOTE="SaintTheKing"]

T-Machine99

Yeah all I use 99% of the time is the M16.

agreed :D M16 FTW!!! :D:D:D

footfoe2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#10 footfoe2
Member since 2007 • 3014 Posts
was suprized by the pistols ande how fast i could kill ppl with them
SaintTheKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 SaintTheKing
[QUOTE="SaintTheKing"][QUOTE="taj92"]

rpgfreak15

7th prestige? Whoa. I'm on my first prestige (means i've gone through 55 once already) and i personally think the mini-AK is underrated. It's got a really fast rate of fire and all it takes is 3 or 4 bullets to properly pwn anyone. Easy to get headshots too in close-quarters. Oh and btw, M16 isn't neccessarily cheap...but it's the better weapon out there for a lot of situations. My fav. gun is the AK - 47 though...

yea i played the game tons! i reached 7th prestige in a month in a half. thats why i hate the game now...i played it way to much in a short period of time. and it all just depends on how you play and what types of situations you find yourself in the most. close combat you probably want the ak47, mp5, p90. when i play i kinda camp out a building with claymores blocking the door ways and i just peak my head out and pick people off as they run by.

matt2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 matt2012
Member since 2007 • 373 Posts
I kind of feel the m40 sniper rifle is underated. You don't hear much about it or see it a whole lot but it is my 2nd favorite sniper beside the .50 cal and I even sometimes prefer it over the .50 cal. The m40 has the best accuracy, low recoil, and fast reloads. You can get 1 hit kills to the chest if you use stopping power.
Dirty3rdTex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Dirty3rdTex
Member since 2007 • 635 Posts
The Ak-74u is the most underated gun in the game IMO. That thing is a beast.
kreemghandour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#14 kreemghandour
Member since 2004 • 202 Posts
I agree with Dirty, the AK74u. With Stopping Power and Steady Aim its a chopper that takes down red woods.
DJCUEBALL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 DJCUEBALL
Member since 2008 • 2562 Posts
The Skorpion and Mini Uzi are trash... I under estimated the G36C but it seems like a good gun