most embarrasing COD4 moment?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Natalie445

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Natalie445
Member since 2006 • 59 Posts

What is the most embarrasing or stupidest thing you've done on COD4?

Mine was while I was playing Search and Destroy. I killed the last person on the other team and had to go diffuse the bomb. I jumped off the building to go do it and then died, which lost us the match.......everyone was watching....

Avatar image for deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde
deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 82

#2 deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde
Member since 2005 • 12935 Posts
I threw a grenade and hit a teammate in th butt and the grenade bounced back and killed me and 2 teammates. Or the time when I couldnt connect to the matchmaking servers ever and decided to sell it (today). That moment wasnt so embarassing as it was a damn relief........
dohertme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 dohertme
Member since 2007 • 134 Posts

I was sneaking up on a guy on a machine gun. I'd thought it'd be cute to take my time and aim for his head to get the headshot, and all of sudden I get knifed buy his buddy.

Also, similary story, I was gonna sneak up and knife an unsuspecting guy, and I missed. He came around and knifed me.

BizzyBreeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 BizzyBreeze
Member since 2007 • 41 Posts
the day ppl start to realize that Call Of Dookie 4 sucks and that it is noobed out
the_new_neo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 the_new_neo
Member since 2006 • 1030 Posts

Two times, one was when I was hiding next to the stairs in that building in overgrown, I was waiting for some guys to run up the stairs like they always do. A guy runs in, *bang* headshot, but it was a friendly, then a nother one of my guys walked in and I did the same thing. The two of them were there with the last stand perk just siming at me going 'what the hell man' and then they bothe team killed me. I had to leave the game because they kept killing me.

The second time was when I was the last guy in search and destroy so everyone was watching, I tried to chuck a grenade over a building but it hit off the wall and killed me. Yeah, that was pretty embarassing aswell, lol

showoff68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 showoff68
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts
threw a stun grenade it hit the wall stunned my self went to shoot a guy hit the grenade button by mistake and blew my self up.
hilltops

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 hilltops
Member since 2005 • 1833 Posts

killing myself with grenades..happens to often lol

Ricko1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#8 Ricko1234
Member since 2005 • 2032 Posts

threw a stun grenade it hit the wall stunned my self went to shoot a guy hit the grenade button by mistake and blew my self up.showoff68

hahahahaha

jojothekid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 jojothekid
Member since 2008 • 2108 Posts
mine was playing search and destroy i was the last guy in downpour i got up to the base threw a grenade in the corner and like an idiot i run into blowing myself up
Rotting_Ralph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Rotting_Ralph
Member since 2007 • 104 Posts
I got knifed by the same guy 4 times in a row. For some reason I didn't learn anything the first 3 times. Eventually, threw 3 grenades at him.
robbie80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 robbie80
Member since 2005 • 988 Posts
mine was getting kill evey time i spawn
FF6fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#12 FF6fan
Member since 2007 • 1637 Posts
In Vacant, I kept spawning in the same area where 4 people were. Kept get overkilled with like 4 LMG in my face.
417alum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#13 417alum
Member since 2007 • 1468 Posts

threw a grenade and destroyed my c4 and killed myself on hardcore team deathmatch

I had a 16 kill streak going also

Dnadolny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#14 Dnadolny
Member since 2007 • 534 Posts

I got knifed by the same guy 4 times in a row. For some reason I didn't learn anything the first 3 times. Eventually, threw 3 grenades at him.Rotting_Ralph

Tactics FTW!

ronniepage588

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#15 ronniepage588
Member since 2003 • 4188 Posts
i shot both teamates by accident in a tactical mission. dude thats the whole team, that totally sucked.
banedonoes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 banedonoes
Member since 2007 • 701 Posts
this guy in-front of me was shooting at me while i was reloading and i killed him
trapper94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#17 trapper94
Member since 2008 • 801 Posts
the day ppl start to realize that Call Of Dookie 4 sucks and that it is noobed outBizzyBreeze
COD4 sucks? Name one game that has more people online name one game that looks more photo realistic and name one game thats more addictive...
DealRogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#18 DealRogers
Member since 2005 • 4589 Posts

[QUOTE="BizzyBreeze"]the day ppl start to realize that Call Of Dookie 4 sucks and that it is noobed outtrapper94
COD4 sucks? Name one game that has more people online name one game that looks more photo realistic and name one game thats more addictive...

i think he will say halo, i dont know why :)

trapper94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 trapper94
Ok I was playing search and destroy the bomb was planted I saw a the last guy sitting in a buliding so I sneeked up the stairs and I could have knifed him or got a head shot. but i had to be fancy, I threw a flash bang but it got me also so layed down or I though I was, I was kneeling and I started shooting randomly and when I was reloding my AK I was knifed.
trapper94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 trapper94

[QUOTE="trapper94"][QUOTE="BizzyBreeze"]the day ppl start to realize that Call Of Dookie 4 sucks and that it is noobed outDealRogers

Yeah I kinda see that coming.
G3ckobain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 G3ckobain
Member since 2008 • 137 Posts
Was playing TD on District when i somehow sneak up to the back of almost the hole other team and all of them with their backs at me and aiming to the other side of street .... i had a LMG and as a noobcake i am i decided to kill everyone with spray n' pray, I started the Armageddon don't seeing where i was shooting ... and suddenly one of them go around me and knifed me .... didn't kill nobody ... :(
warbmxjohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#22 warbmxjohn
Member since 2007 • 6014 Posts
[QUOTE="DealRogers"]

[QUOTE="trapper94"][QUOTE="BizzyBreeze"]the day ppl start to realize that Call Of Dookie 4 sucks and that it is noobed outtrapper94

Yeah I kinda see that coming.

You have a crystal ball to? The fact is COD4 is better by miles.

warbmxjohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 warbmxjohn
Member since 2007 • 6014 Posts
Was playing TD on District when i somehow sneak up to the back of almost the hole other team and all of them with their backs at me and aiming to the other side of street .... i had a LMG and as a noobcake i am i decided to kill everyone with spray n' pray, I started the Armageddon don't seeing where i was shooting ... and suddenly one of them go around me and knifed me .... didn't kill nobody ... :(G3ckobain
I hate when that happens...
Generic_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#24 Generic_Dude
Member since 2006 • 11707 Posts

[QUOTE="Rotting_Ralph"]I got knifed by the same guy 4 times in a row. For some reason I didn't learn anything the first 3 times. Eventually, threw 3 grenades at him.Dnadolny

Tactics FTW!

lol...

Anyway, yeah I get embarrassed every few games I think. I find copius amounts of beer increases the embarrassment but, paradoxically, makes it easier to cope with.

Avatar image for americahellyeah
americahellyeah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#25 americahellyeah
Member since 2006 • 16548 Posts

most stupid, probably the first time i played hardcore S&D, it was on Vacant and my entire team except me and one guy ended up in the back room, i tried to throw a grenade through the roof but it bounced back and killed 4 of my teammates, it was just soo random.

or when i was camping out with my C4 on backlot, and i saw 2 guys coming up the stairs, for some reason their names didn't pop up and i killed em o_O one of them was carrying the bomb, and when i went to go pick it up apparently one of them had martyrdom on, so it killed me and the other team won :(

Akm4everz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Akm4everz
Member since 2004 • 2390 Posts
My most stupid moments take place when I'm casualy walking and a grenade Icon shows up... I STOP ... I THINK.... AND I RUN RIGHT TWOARD iT, why?! I have no idea...
bryan2020

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 bryan2020
Member since 2007 • 246 Posts
At headquarters in Crash (not sure if its this) anyways i had my custom human bomb class , so the Marines got the headquarters and i threw a c4 and a bomb and for no good reason i walked in and died with some of them :( , i killed them all including myself .
killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 killerband55
Member since 2003 • 107961 Posts
i hate when you are trying to take out snipers and i either die from a nearly teammate of his or die by a nearby claymore, also i feel stupid, when i chuck a grenade, and it bounces back to me and kills me
Apocalypse324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Apocalypse324
Member since 2007 • 1486 Posts

First time I played online, I ran out and got killed, then tried to hide and got killed, so I ran around to a back part that has some silo type things and a guy popped out of the grass, scared me, and then killed me, so I decided to try his trick and ran back around, layed down in the grass, then someone ran up behind me and killed me.

I havent played since.

killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 killerband55
Member since 2003 • 107961 Posts

First time I played online, I ran out and got killed, then tried to hide and got killed, so I ran around to a back part that has some silo type things and a guy popped out of the grass, scared me, and then killed me, so I decided to try his trick and ran back around, layed down in the grass, then someone ran up behind me and killed me.

I havent played since.

Apocalypse324

lol, wow that really is some bad luck

Assassinslay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#31 Assassinslay
Member since 2007 • 1366 Posts

I was playing TD but I thought it was domination so I was standing in the spot where capture point A would be..

For like the whole match

soren008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 soren008
Member since 2008 • 2190 Posts
it has to be getting your grenade thrown back to you by some guy rank 2 ...
silence790

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 silence790
Member since 2008 • 1111 Posts
Well an enemy was shooting at my teamate and I. So my teamate got killed and dropped a grenade he was about to throw and I was out of ammo. Next, the enemy had to reload and I picked the grenade and blew up with it. That was serious crap, why do the grenades take so long to go off while the take like 2 seconds from other people? :(
Captain_Davy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Captain_Davy
Member since 2008 • 28 Posts

omg it also happened to me in a different way. I was playin TD but it was Search and destory. A friend put the bomb and i was right next to him. I didnt knew what he was doing so i hided in a bush. Next to me the enemy defused the bomb. A little bit stupid because i was the last one in my team.

hilltops

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 hilltops
Member since 2005 • 1833 Posts

I havent played since.

Apocalypse324

sounds like overgrown to me..
this map is kinda hard when you start out..
especially if the players on the other team
know what they are doing..

Ultima_5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Ultima_5
Member since 2008 • 1614 Posts
Just about any time i play cod4 online its embarrasing, im just so awful at it. Its weird though because im good at warhawk, tf2 etc.
TJSAGE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#37 TJSAGE
Member since 2006 • 3540 Posts

Most embarrising Moment, is when I saw how much is missing from the game compared to other consoles, rumble, custom music, freinds lists.

Has Sony and developers throw in the towel on the PS3, this is getting crazy!!!!

TheSystemLord1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#38 TheSystemLord1
Member since 2006 • 7786 Posts
Probably would have to be that I've never played COD4...I know...
C_BozkurT_C

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 C_BozkurT_C
Member since 2008 • 3580 Posts

What is the most embarrasing or stupidest thing you've done on COD4?

Mine was while I was playing Search and Destroy. I killed the last person on the other team and had to go diffuse the bomb. I jumped off the building to go do it and then died, which lost us the match.......everyone was watching....

Natalie445
I lol'd. anyways, I can't really think of an embarrassing instance @ this moment. I'll get back 2 ya ;)
lilsmuck18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 lilsmuck18
Member since 2005 • 130 Posts
Your crazy, and you suck halo geek. nerd.
Captain-Ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Captain-Ichigo
Member since 2007 • 545 Posts
[QUOTE="BizzyBreeze"]the day ppl start to realize that Call Of Dookie 4 sucks and that it is noobed outtrapper94

gears
BoobyUnger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 BoobyUnger
Member since 2004 • 1305 Posts

this was embarising for 4 guys not myself it was a well deserved moment. i had my .50 cal in bloc i seen one guy in the building across i shoot i get him in the head then my bullet killed another guy going through the wall hitting a claymore killing 2 other homos. i nearly shat my pants when i did this because i got like 5 challenges done with one bullet. the 1 bullet 2 kill. the claymore through a wall kill claymore multi kill and clay-more and claymore challenge 3. that got me to level 54