More help on second console

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for koenigseggccx17
koenigseggccx17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 koenigseggccx17
Member since 2007 • 51 Posts
I just posted for some help on the Wii forum to see if they think it's worth getting a Wii though considering it's a Wii forum I think I know what they'll say... but now i'm in the PS3 forum which I already own , but was wondering if anyone has a Wii here and if it's worth getting considering the libary already and the future library, thanks for the help.
assesoffire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 assesoffire
Member since 2006 • 70 Posts
I have both a PS3 and a Wii, I don't think the Wii is worth your money ATM, considering the libraray.
Zeldas_Daddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Zeldas_Daddy
Member since 2006 • 124 Posts
I am a PSWii guy myself. I think it is definatlely a great second console to the PS3. The first party games alone make it worth the purchase to me and it is the best console for party games ecspecially if you have some friends or girlfriend who doesn't play a lot of games. Plus the games are very unique. I have Wii sports, Zelda, Excite Truck, and Trauma Center and have a blast with all of them. I play my PS3 more than the Wii but think it is the best choice if you want a second system. Plus its affordable and the Virtual Console has tons of good games.
koenigseggccx17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 koenigseggccx17
I think you sumed it up very well for my situation, my girlfriend and me I think would have a awsome time playing toegether and it's deffintly affordable and alot of the games out now look only okay but some of the future games look really cool...Umbrella chronicels.... I just need something to play well I wait for the unreal line up for the Ps3 at the end of this year :D !!!
burgertime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 burgertime
Member since 2003 • 43 Posts
I have all both consoles as well and really enjoy both. Plus while I'm folding, I can play some classics on the VC. 
E_x_i_l_e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 E_x_i_l_e
Member since 2007 • 1908 Posts
Right now there isnt much aside from party games.. and looking into the future releases.. there isnt too much to be excited for.. or to bother getting. if u want Twilight Princess, Brawl, Metroid Corruption, and Galaxy.. be my guest and get it. PS3 i believe has the strongest library coming up
koenigseggccx17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 koenigseggccx17
I think that those games for Wii are gonna be fun but I couldn't agree with you more about the future PS3 library the list goes on and on it's unreal all I know is i'm gonna be broke when it comes to xmas time cause of all the titels I gotta buy lol
Right now there isnt much aside from party games.. and looking into the future releases.. there isnt too much to be excited for.. or to bother getting. if u want Twilight Princess, Brawl, Metroid Corruption, and Galaxy.. be my guest and get it. PS3 i believe has the strongest library coming upE_x_i_l_e
Jeffrey17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#8 Jeffrey17
Member since 2005 • 443 Posts
i wouldnt bother with a wii, i was formerly a pswii gamer i had a wii before and then i recently bought a ps3, then after i bought a ps3 i sold my wii. Trust me youll waste your money, everyone talks about how the wii is new and fun n all, but the truth is the fun factor fades pretty fast. I played my wii everyday for hours and hours for the first month, then after that it just started fading and fading until the point of becoming the best dust collector in my house. Yea there are some great games coming out but after them? I dont think so. Im pretty sure that the those games like metroid and mario will fade as well and then what? Back to the dust, so what im saying is that i was a nintendo fanboy my whole life, i had every console they made and loved em all, but now that im older im swaying tword systems for an older crowd like the ps3. I still have my gamecube and itll prolly be my last nintendo system ever, dude dont get the wii buy some more ps3 games or something like that. Save yourself some money. And i know there will be people quoting this thread and saying that im lying but im not, the wii wont last.
callen3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 callen3
Member since 2005 • 1289 Posts
i got a ps3 and xbox. i play my xbox a lot more. I know its not the question you asked but 360 has some great games.