Monster Hunter Freedom Unite Sydney Ad hoc party

This topic is locked from further discussion.

d3ns06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 d3ns06
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts
Hi all, I'm just curious if there are a lot (a few, which ever comes first) Monster Hunter Freedom Unite (MHFU) players out there that are based in Sydney, Australia. If there are enough of us it'd be cool to organize an Ad hoc party, I'm kinda bored of Xlink Kai already, =P Anyway if you play MHFU and are based in Sydney, leave a message. Include what MHFU Region you have (US / EURO) I believe there are issues in regards to Ad hoc compatibility between EURO and US versions of MHFU. I'm using a US version of MHFU by the way. With any luck we can organize an Ad hoc party, hunt some monsters and chug down a couple beers while we're at it. Cheers
SwimmingLuck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 SwimmingLuck
Member since 2008 • 59 Posts

Im currently studying in Melbourne and no i woudl rather play onlien via xlink kai thanks to the Major H1N1 or Swine Flu cases in Australia.

BETTER BE SAFE THAN SORRY DOOD!

d3ns06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 d3ns06
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts
LoL, to each their own I suppose. Good luck with that dude, hehe... ;D
Gambit2306

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Gambit2306
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts
Hi I live in Sydney If u r still keen on playing Mhfu tell me a time and would love to play .if u have A ps3 you don't have meet up just communicate and We can team up online I am bit experienced but I'm not looking for professional players just want to have fun with online play MSG back ??