Monster Hunter Freedom Unite??

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Thomasdeleo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Thomasdeleo
Member since 2006 • 1984 Posts

So I just bought MH for my psp and I have never played a monster hunter game before, I heard it was good and picked it up today. I really don't plan on playing online alot but I heard it was a really addictive single player game. Is there anything I need to know about this game before I start? Any feedback on the game in general would be good, thanks.

Gryphon700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 Gryphon700
Member since 2003 • 150 Posts

Play with friends, it will be 100x better and you won't get bored of it. Be prepared for some hard and frustrating fights, but if you play enough you will eventually get better at it, and learn all the different quirks of each weapon and the monsters. This is imho one of the greatest games ever made, I hope you enjoy it!

Thomasdeleo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Thomasdeleo
Member since 2006 • 1984 Posts

Thanks, but the thing is that I don't even have friends with the game.

jedinat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 jedinat
Member since 2003 • 3560 Posts

Thanks, but the thing is that I don't even have friends with the game.

Thomasdeleo
I don't either. It's still fun. Advice... always visit the farm between missions and collect everything, and remember to have your cats cook a meal for you. A good way to always have enough money is to expand your panting rows to 3 on the farm, and then plant power seeds in all of them and fertilize the plots with dung or worms. Sell the newly grown power seeds after each mission while always saving three to replant. Don't get a Felyne who uses bombs (get weapon-only or pacifist) as they tend to blow you up. And... yeah, be sure to do all the training missions.
leonklauser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 leonklauser
Member since 2009 • 187 Posts

If you are ever struck and can't beat a monster just go to youtube and search up some fights and learn from them.