Monster Hunter Freedom?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

PS2Dude89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1 PS2Dude89
Member since 2004 • 1747 Posts
I have never played a Monster Hunter game before but from what I hear Monster Hunter Freedom 1 and 2 are both great games even though Gamespot gave it a bad score. I was thinking about getting one of the two games to see how I like it so my question is which of the two games are better? And is it a lot fun for anyone?
Zathazar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#2 Zathazar
Member since 2007 • 48 Posts

It is REALY fun (espesialy with freinds)

Now, I only got the first one, and I sujest getting the number 1 first.

That way you get used to the game. And when you finish that, get number 2.

-Zath

Avatar image for AvoidingReality
AvoidingReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 AvoidingReality
Member since 2007 • 33 Posts

Great decision :) They're great fun and will last you a long time.

I've only got MHF2 and that's the one I'd recommend getting. It's essentially the same game as the first, with 50% more content and I've heard the locations are different in each one. I've heard the first one is harder, so that depends on how hard you like a game, but they're pretty difficult anyway so I'd go with the second.

There's just more content in the second, so it makes more sense to get that one, since they're pretty similar in other aspects.

Arthas045

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 Arthas045
Member since 2005 • 5800 Posts
I would really recommend either one for the fact that both have a lot of content, but MHF2 has a bit more...
KrayzieJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5 KrayzieJay
Member since 2007 • 1851 Posts
Monster Hunter Freedom 2 is so much better than the first one. Theres new weapon types such as katanas and gun lances.Theres also more armour and monsters too and even more areas to go to. The first one never had monkey type ones or alot of dragons, whereas this one has. It's also really fun when playing online or with friends because you get to go on quests together.Get the second oneit's a much better game. It's not like you have to play the first one to understand the story of the second since neither really have one. You just hunt monsters
Squishy_4eva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6 Squishy_4eva
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts
ZOMG but dont u guys remember the SNS? they were like da best in MHF1 but in freedom 2 the got like a nerf and they really lost their popularity... so i suggest freedom 1 cuz it rules! SNS AND SQUISHY 4EVA!