This topic is locked from further discussion.

boostud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 boostud
Member since 2004 • 1242 Posts

I had read somewhere that this game required a mandatory install..... I can't find an option anywhere TO install it, and I'd actually like to. Its not available to install by pressing triangle at the XMB, and I don't see it in the game options. Is it even possible to install to HDD?

MethodManFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 MethodManFTW
Member since 2009 • 26516 Posts
It does a automatic background install while you are playing.. On the box it says 4gbs of space are required and I've been playing for... Probably 5-6 total hours by now and the file size is only up to 1.7gbs so it installs pretty slowly.
Fightingfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Fightingfan
Member since 2010 • 38011 Posts
It does a automatic background install while you are playing.. On the box it says 4gbs of space are required and I've been playing for... Probably 5-6 total hours by now and the file size is only up to 1.7gbs so it installs pretty slowly.MethodManFTW
Just outta curiosity is Kratos unlocked already?
MethodManFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 MethodManFTW
Member since 2009 • 26516 Posts
[QUOTE="MethodManFTW"]It does a automatic background install while you are playing.. On the box it says 4gbs of space are required and I've been playing for... Probably 5-6 total hours by now and the file size is only up to 1.7gbs so it installs pretty slowly.Fightingfan

Yup, no kode or anything. He's on the disc right away.
mrmusicman247

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 mrmusicman247
Member since 2008 • 17601 Posts
[QUOTE="Fightingfan"][QUOTE="MethodManFTW"]It does a automatic background install while you are playing.. On the box it says 4gbs of space are required and I've been playing for... Probably 5-6 total hours by now and the file size is only up to 1.7gbs so it installs pretty slowly.MethodManFTW

And he's awesomeness in a bottle of a awesome.
boostud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#6 boostud
Member since 2004 • 1242 Posts

It does a automatic background install while you are playing.. On the box it says 4gbs of space are required and I've been playing for... Probably 5-6 total hours by now and the file size is only up to 1.7gbs so it installs pretty slowly.MethodManFTW

Awesome, good to know.

I was trying to find somewhere in the.....well...if you call it a manual. No details.

Chaos_Bladez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#7 Chaos_Bladez
Member since 2007 • 5801 Posts
[QUOTE="mrmusicman247"][QUOTE="MethodManFTW"][QUOTE="Fightingfan"] Just outta curiosity is Kratos unlocked already?

And he's awesomeness in a bottle of a awesome.

Yeah he's good and balanced. Of course, I'd enjoy it, but from a non-biased viewpoint, he's a great addition. There isn't a visible install but there's less than a gig of space taken up by it.