MGS5/Portable Ops 2/ Metal Gear Raiden: What a Guessing Game!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

kgb1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#1 kgb1234
Member since 2005 • 462 Posts

http://kotaku.com/5270922/first-big-boss-and-then-raiden-with-censored-kojima-interview

I am starting to think that there is 3 options of what Kojima is planning, either:

1. Portable Ops 2 for PSP: Where Naked Snake and the Raiden-looking character will actually be Gray Fox

2. MGS5 for PS3: same premise as portable ops 2

OR 3. Metal Gear Raiden/ MGS5: showing what happened to him between MGS2 and 4, and Portable Ops 2: the continuation of Naked Snake's story.

Which of these 3 sounds most plausible to you? or just add your own possibilities that you think are best. If I missed any revealing information and I'm way off let me know too lol

aka_aj03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 aka_aj03
Member since 2004 • 5911 Posts
The gameplay going to be like God Father 2 movie style... how they flash back to younger version of Vito Corleone. Basically, they will start out and play with Raiden in the present.... and it will flash back to Big Boss and Outer Heaven in the past and we will play as Big Boss... , there will be Young Solid Snake, Gray Fox.... remember Time Paradox.
Nephilim83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#3 Nephilim83
Member since 2008 • 4378 Posts
I think its one game that explores different unknown or unexplained portions of the story throughout its entire timeline. Thats kinda what that Famitsu interview was getting at anyway. So is the last one? Serously, can we get a sticky here?? Can this be the last one?? Is it too much to ask for a freakin' sticky!!!!????
samuraiguns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 samuraiguns
Member since 2005 • 11588 Posts
I think its one game that explores different unknown or unexplained portions of the story throughout its entire timeline. Thats kinda what that Famitsu interview was getting at anyway. So is the last one? Serously, can we get a sticky here?? Can this be the last one?? Is it too much to ask for a freakin' sticky!!!!????Nephilim83
i am going to ask a mod right now to clear this up.
Avatar image for deactivated-58319077a6477
deactivated-58319077a6477

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 deactivated-58319077a6477
Member since 2007 • 4954 Posts
Making a sticky won't make a difference, people will ignore it and start making their own threads.Also I don't think I will like it if the next MGS game is a prequel about how Raiden saved Sunny and how he became a Ninja, just move own with the series and don't go back we know who the patriots are and all those stuff are more important.
samuraiguns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 samuraiguns
Member since 2005 • 11588 Posts
Making a sticky won't make a difference, people will ignore it and start making their own threads. Star650
and they will get moderated.
Vexx88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 60

#7 Vexx88
Member since 2006 • 33342 Posts

Your all wrong....

Obviously its Metal Gear Ac!d 3

For the Virtual Boy.

On the Launch day for the PS4

in the year 2XXX

EXO-grey-fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 EXO-grey-fox
Member since 2008 • 170 Posts

kojima didn't confirm it's big boss. but everybody says oh big boss eye patch! DUH. but for some reasson he didn't say anything. or raiden. but look closely. his hair looks diffrent and has a bandage over his eye? Im pretty sure its gray fox. and i got a hint it may be a mgs remake. raiden armor is diffrent. here's the interview

http://psinsider.e-mpire.com/index.php?categoryid=17&m_articles_articleid=1208

Avatar image for deactivated-58319077a6477
deactivated-58319077a6477

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 deactivated-58319077a6477
Member since 2007 • 4954 Posts

kojima didn't confirm it's big boss. but everybody says oh big boss eye patch! DUH. but for some reasson he didn't say anything. or raiden. but look closely. his hair looks diffrent and has a bandage over his eye? Im pretty sure its gray fox. and i got a hint it may be a mgs remake. raiden armor is diffrent. here's the interview

http://psinsider.e-mpire.com/index.php?categoryid=17&m_articles_articleid=1208

EXO-grey-fox

I still believe it is Raiden Gray Fox didn't become a Cybor Ninja till after Zanzibar land and Kojima doesn't need to confirm if it is Big Boss it is obvious it is him. Also Rayn Payton said the next MGS game could be about Big Boss again I know he left now Kojima production but he said it in an interview.