MGS V The Phantim pain on ps3

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ps3hdalltime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#1 ps3hdalltime
Member since 2012 • 427 Posts

Is it worth buying MGS V the phantom pain on ps3

If the gameplay and story is same then i dont mind

Are the graphics of MGS V PP PS3 as good as MGS IV on PS3, coz i loved the graphics of MGS IV on PS3

So the above said now you know the quality of graphics i want (coz i know on Ps4 graphics are much better and i dont own a PS4)

So again if graphics of MGS V PP is as good as MGS IV Guns of patriot on ps3, according to your point of view, then i dont mind buying MGS V PP on Ps3

Megavideogamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#2 Megavideogamer
Member since 2004 • 6554 Posts

Metal Gear V The Phantom pain of PlayStation 3 will be worthwhile. Sony is just giving as many people as possible the chance to play Metal Gear 5. The PS3 has sold around 86.4 million consoles since November 11th 2006. Sony is not going to let a large possible sales of MSG 5 Phantom pain sales go away. While around 39-40 million people have bought a PlayStation 4 console, So the combined PS4 and PS3 sales of Metal Gear 5 could be a boon for the Sony brand.

Metal Gear V The Phantom pain should look even better on PS3 than MSG 4 did. Since Guns of the Patriots was released in 2008. So by 2016 developers know the PS3 very well and MSG 5 will look excellent on PS3. Not as nice as the PlayStation 4 version but still worthwhile.

ps3hdalltime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#3 ps3hdalltime
Member since 2012 • 427 Posts

@Megavideogamer: Thanks a bunch rather a million now i'll place the order without any hesitations nor by remaining skeptical. Again many many thanks for your detailed explanation and reply. Highly highly appreciate it.

PerpetualNewb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4  Edited By PerpetualNewb
Member since 2015 • 20 Posts

@ps3hdalltime: If I remember correctly from when the game was released the PS3 version was actually a technical marvel, the fact they got it to run at a very consistent framerate without sacrificing anything gameplay wise. It might even look and run better then Metal Gear Solid 4, but I haven't played the PS3 version of MGS5 so I'm not sure. Enjoy, I had a good time with it.

soul_starter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 soul_starter
Member since 2013 • 1377 Posts

definitely get it on ps3, you wont be locked out of the online section due to stupid subs

Mickeyminime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

#6 Mickeyminime
Member since 2008 • 1583 Posts

I got the game on PS3 because i feared it wouldn't be that good and i was sadly right, it kinda sucked, but that's just me though. If its a game you really want and you really feel your going to enjoy it and play it a lot. Get it on the PS4. You get the same on both consoles, but one is better in graphics etc

Acidizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Acidizer
Member since 2016 • 17 Posts

MGS V is the greatest game of all time. I don't pay attention to any of the story in these games, I play for the gameplay, and here there is nothing to match it. I played 200 hours of it and got the platinum.

This games deserves a PS4 to play it on... I would buy one even if this was the only game ever made on it. No way I would play it on PS3 - can't imagine the game is as smooth on PS3. This, on PS4, is the best handling 3rd person shooter of all time. I don't think that is up for debate from anyone.