MGS bundle or NGP

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Steelers05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Steelers05
Member since 2008 • 202 Posts
At my work we still have a mgs peace walker psp bundle for sale of $130. My question is should I get it or wait until the NGP?
magnusm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 magnusm1
Member since 2009 • 918 Posts

I recommend that you have fun with the MGS-bundle wile waiting for the NGP to drop in price.

Gmythe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Gmythe
Member since 2006 • 367 Posts

I recommend that you have fun with the MGS-bundle wile waiting for the NGP to drop in price.

magnusm1

This would probably be the best thing to do. After a year or two they will release a more improved/better version of the NGP. So if you can wait, then wait.

Ocelot1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Ocelot1997
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts
yeah i'd do what the other guys said although NGP is supposed 2 have a remake of Snake eater btw
gokuofheaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5 gokuofheaven
Member since 2004 • 3452 Posts
It's worth it. I got the Big Boss bundle and i don't regret it one bit. Enjoy MGS now while waiting for the NGP!
biscuits3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 biscuits3
Member since 2007 • 538 Posts

yeah i'd do what the other guys said although NGP is supposed 2 have a remake of Snake eater btwOcelot1997

Don't know where you got this information :? I know the other system is getting a 3D remake, but I don't think I've read anything about one for NGP. And to the OP, I'd pick up the Peace Walker bundle, I did at launch of the game and haven't regretted it since. Plus there's a ton of UMD PSP games that are great and dirt cheap now, and the UMDs won't work on the NGP so get in some PSP time while you can.

boybrushdred

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7 boybrushdred
Member since 2007 • 1892 Posts

its best to wait for price drop. besides, when you look at sony's history of video game systems, they all got a slim version. (i.e. PlayStation>PSone, PS2>PS2 Slim, PSP1000>PSP2000/3000/Go, PS3>PS3 slim). so im thinking that this "slim" trend is gonna carry over to NGP.

mariokart64fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 101

User Lists: 1

#8 mariokart64fan
Member since 2003 • 20828 Posts
yeah i'd do what the other guys said although NGP is supposed 2 have a remake of Snake eater btwOcelot1997
you sir are mistaken the 3ds is getting mgs 3 snake eater ngp is getting another spin off but when is the good question all of its games have a tba on them so
jordonj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#9 jordonj
Member since 2010 • 1069 Posts
Back on track, the NGP isn't even released yet (and unless I missed something, we don't have a release date yet). For that matter, I don't even recall seeing a release date for MGS on the 3ds but I won't go there. The PSP has a great library NOW. Hence my recomendation is to go with MGS bundle for the PSP.