Mercenaries 2 PS2 Cheats - Please help me

This topic is locked from further discussion.

danaustin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#1 danaustin
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts

Hi,

I was going to put this up in the PS2 section but it seems they've taken it off. I'm really stuck on Mercenaries 2 World in Flames on the PS2, can anyone help me?

I'm at the part where you have to fly over the enemy and destroy them with a helicopter gun, finishing the mission will earn you a helicopter pilot. I'm finding it really hard so basically what i've done is left the helicopter pilot at the broken helicopter and gone ahead to kill all the enemy and RPGs and tanks before I go on the helicopter, making it easier. But, it's still really hard and long and boring after a few goes.

Does anyone know how to undo the infinite health cheat? I know the up down up down left right left right on the factions screen cheat but don't know how to disable it and I don't want to play the whole game with the cheat on.

Any ideas would be really aprpeciated,

Dan

Avatar image for QuebecSuperstar
QuebecSuperstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 QuebecSuperstar
Member since 2006 • 4178 Posts

PS2 sucks now. Why would you have a bad game on an out dated console.

M0wen10

Maybe because he likes both the game and the console. Or just doesn't have the money to buy a present-gen console. What kind of question is that?

But TC, the PS2/Gamecube/Xbox sections have all merged in the 'Legacy Platforms' board. Your best bet is to ask your question there.

GabuEx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#4 GabuEx
Member since 2006 • 36552 Posts

But TC, the PS2/Gamecube/Xbox sections have all merged in the 'Legacy Platforms' board. Your best bet is to ask your question there.

QuebecSuperstar

Yup. Please use the Legacy Platforms forum for any questions specifically about games on consoles prior to this generation.