Maybe its time for me to stop (it was fun)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

illdemoteu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By illdemoteu
Member since 2017 • 2 Posts

After many years of gaming and many transactions it seems transactions are the end of me. after sony randomly making me change my password when its fine imo, also ive forgotten my security questions . and for some reason my date of birth isnt the one registered to the account ive had to call them which they asked for my last 10 transactions and i got 8 of them that i know of the rest are from ps3 days which i dont remember ofcourse but thats not good enough ive had to change accounts 3 times in the past all because of getting hacked/stolen this is my last good luck gamers ill just watch trailers from now on while my playstations gather dust or i break them to calm down

RSM-HQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 94

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By RSM-HQ
Member since 2009 • 11670 Posts

@illdemoteu: Not sure what these "transactions" are but appears you could have avoided your misfortune along time ago but choose otherwise for whatever reason.

Or I must be a lucky case, never had my account hacked ever and had the launch PS3 and later a launch model PS4. Sucks for you I guess but trailers ain't the same as playing a game.

Certainly not for me, and with The Evil Within 2 and Monster Hunter: World around the corner gaming is still a very exciting pass-time on Playstation.

I'll also be re-connecting my ol PS3 to coop Dragon's Crown with PS4 players. Seems like fun, for them it's a whole new game but to me it's as simple as plugging in my Last-Gen system.

Clefdefa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 0

#3 Clefdefa
Member since 2017 • 750 Posts

euh ... I'm not sure I do get it...

Never had to change my password or whatever with Sony nor have my system hacked or my identity hacked on Sony systems.

Sounds like you didn't take basic precaution like ... writing your password and other info ... like super basic stuff

Avatar image for deactivated-5e5d7e6d61227
deactivated-5e5d7e6d61227

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 0

#4 deactivated-5e5d7e6d61227
Member since 2009 • 619 Posts

I remember in 2011 when Sony's systems were breached and the network went down for a period of time. I remember everyone got a little bit of money out of to compensate us for our lack of online capability. Jokes on them...I was away at work for an extended period of time and couldn't get on anyways...Ha!