mass effect 2????

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Vasilli24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Vasilli24
Member since 2002 • 143 Posts

when is this game going to go on sale?

Avatar image for PoisoN_Facecam0
PoisoN_Facecam0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 PoisoN_Facecam0
Member since 2009 • 3734 Posts
Hopefully never... if you like the game and the company support them... Its going to be at least 4 or 5 months before it drops in price.
Koi-Neon-X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

#3 Koi-Neon-X
Member since 2009 • 2148 Posts

Hopefully never... if you like the game and the company support them... Its going to be at least 4 or 5 months before it drops in price.PoisoN_Facecam0

I agree. Mass Effect 2 is definitely worth the price! I just wish I had a decent TV to play it on as I can barely see the text!:(

PoisoN_Facecam0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 PoisoN_Facecam0

[QUOTE="PoisoN_Facecam0"]Hopefully never... if you like the game and the company support them... Its going to be at least 4 or 5 months before it drops in price.Koi-Neon-X

I agree. Mass Effect 2 is definitely worth the price! I just wish I had a decent TV to play it on as I can barely see the text!:(

Yeah, playing on SD is tough this gen... You should look into Plasma, you can get like a 50in for >$500
anime_gamer007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#5 anime_gamer007
Member since 2007 • 6142 Posts
Dude, it's totally worth the price and then some. I got 45 hours out of my first playthrough and I still had a few side missions I didn't do. I started my Renegade playthrough and I'm about 20 hours into that. Just get it, it's a product of both quality and quantity.
frostybanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#7 frostybanana
Member since 2010 • 5523 Posts
Dude, it's totally worth the price and then some. I got 45 hours out of my first playthrough and I still had a few side missions I didn't do. I started my Renegade playthrough and I'm about 20 hours into that. Just get it, it's a product of both quality and quantity.anime_gamer007
Seriously? I beat the game in 23 hours the first time I played it through. And that was with doing the bulk of the side missions.
Koi-Neon-X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

#8 Koi-Neon-X
Member since 2009 • 2148 Posts

[QUOTE="Koi-Neon-X"]

[QUOTE="PoisoN_Facecam0"]Hopefully never... if you like the game and the company support them... Its going to be at least 4 or 5 months before it drops in price.PoisoN_Facecam0

Yeah, playing on SD is tough this gen... You should look into Plasma, you can get like a 50in for >$500

Good call. Getting a nice TV is on my to-do list whenver I get the money. Getting back to Mass Effect 2 I highly recommend it as there is so much to do and explore--you won't regret it!:) let's not forget Mass Effect 3 looms on the horizon.;)

Chaos_Bladez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#9 Chaos_Bladez
Member since 2007 • 5801 Posts
I know what you mean TC but this game has an extreme amount of content that is easily worth the $60. I've done a lot of missions and still, every time I go to the galactic map, mission descriptions are overlapping missions. :P In addition to having a lot of stuff to do, the game is freaking amazing. I really wish I didn't have a test tomorrow or I'd be playing it now. (Well I probably shouldn't be on GS now but you get the point :P)
anime_gamer007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 anime_gamer007
[QUOTE="anime_gamer007"]Dude, it's totally worth the price and then some. I got 45 hours out of my first playthrough and I still had a few side missions I didn't do. I started my Renegade playthrough and I'm about 20 hours into that. Just get it, it's a product of both quality and quantity.frostybanana
Seriously? I beat the game in 23 hours the first time I played it through. And that was with doing the bulk of the side missions.

Did you do all the DLC missions (Shadow Broker, Overlord, Kasumi Stolen Memories)? Those add about half a dozen hours or so. I also explored every single planet and found all the "anomalies". I did do quite a bit of stuff in my first file.
frostybanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#11 frostybanana
Member since 2010 • 5523 Posts
[QUOTE="frostybanana"][QUOTE="anime_gamer007"]Dude, it's totally worth the price and then some. I got 45 hours out of my first playthrough and I still had a few side missions I didn't do. I started my Renegade playthrough and I'm about 20 hours into that. Just get it, it's a product of both quality and quantity.anime_gamer007

Did you do all the DLC missions (Shadow Broker, Overlord, Kasumi Stolen Memories)? Those add about half a dozen hours or so. I also explored every single planet and found all the "anomalies". I did do quite a bit of stuff in my first file.

I did not do the Overlord missions. I didn't explore EVERY planet, but I explored at least 75% of them for sure. Even with that, I can't imagine it adding more than a couple of hours of content.
anime_gamer007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 anime_gamer007

[QUOTE="anime_gamer007"][QUOTE="frostybanana"] Seriously? I beat the game in 23 hours the first time I played it through. And that was with doing the bulk of the side missions. frostybanana

I did not do the Overlord missions. I didn't explore EVERY planet, but I explored at least 75% of them for sure. Even with that, I can't imagine it adding more than a couple of hours of content.

I don't know, I did just about everything I could do in that: explored every dialogue option, talked to my crew members after every mission, mined the hell out of basically every planet(I had a massive surplus of minerals by the end) and of course, I did every loyalty mission. With 45 hours, I pretty much consider that a 98-99% complete file.

I also have a habit of really taking my time with a game I really like and I stretch out about as much as possible.

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 19712 Posts
Don't worry about it going on sale, just buy it now!
coltgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#14 coltgames
Member since 2009 • 2120 Posts
i didnt really like it and i think u should wait for price drop unless u really want it , and its a 2year old game should nvr have been 60 to begin with even tho it was rereleased on ps3
FendersONLY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#15 FendersONLY
Member since 2006 • 1110 Posts
It is one those games that should never go down in price cuz its just that good.
PoisoN_Facecam0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 PoisoN_Facecam0
i didnt really like it and i think u should wait for price drop unless u really want it , and its a 2year old game should nvr have been 60 to begin with even tho it was rereleased on ps3coltgames
it came out February 2010.. its just over a year old.
dgrief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 dgrief
Member since 2009 • 82 Posts

Not too sure any more encouragement could be add to this thread considering everyone thus far gave a massive thumbs up, but let me just say....

I preorder ME2 for PS3 and though after 40+hrs of playing I received the corrupted save issue (fixed w/ update now), I wasn't even pissed, I couldn't wait to go through this beast again. In total I spent well over 90 hrs w/ this game w/out regret. A fine, fine purchase at any cost...

...and I hate everything.

Avatar image for ThePhenomenaIHP
ThePhenomenaIHP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 ThePhenomenaIHP
Member since 2011 • 276 Posts

i didnt really like it and i think u should wait for price drop unless u really want it , and its a 2year old game should nvr have been 60 to begin with even tho it was rereleased on ps3coltgames

It also has all the DLC that were released, so it couldn't be cheaper.

brickdoctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 156

#19 brickdoctor
Member since 2008 • 9746 Posts

It'll probably be a while. But it's well worth the $60, go out and get it now.

Mcortijo01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Mcortijo01
Member since 2003 • 2589 Posts

ME2 is worth the full price of admission.

scar-hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#21 scar-hawk
Member since 2008 • 5404 Posts
Yeah it's one of the few RPGs I felt compelled to finish