march is a big month for ps3.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

zachslayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 zachslayer
Member since 2007 • 354 Posts

haze, rsv2, army of 2 and some more.

anyone agree

mdawg9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 mdawg9
Member since 2007 • 177 Posts

anyone agree

zachslayer

im not sure.. but i think haze got delayed.

_sephex_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 _sephex_
Member since 2003 • 179 Posts
Army of Two has definitely caught my eye because of my love for coop. Not to mention GDC. But I think virtually every month from here on out has something pretty good to offer.
LtColJaxson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 LtColJaxson
Member since 2005 • 3233 Posts
March/April = DS3
Jack_Force

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Jack_Force
Member since 2007 • 2693 Posts
Haze has co-op too doesn't it? and can't the second third and forth player join at anytime?
NikoBellic07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 NikoBellic07
Member since 2007 • 41 Posts

Im confused, what is RSV2?

gamenerd15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#7 gamenerd15
Member since 2007 • 4529 Posts
haze is delayed, what about hot shots?
huriona

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 huriona
Member since 2003 • 361 Posts

Im confused, what is RSV2?

NikoBellic07

Rainbow Six Vegas 2

NikoBellic07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 NikoBellic07
Member since 2007 • 41 Posts
Okay, now I feel really dumb, as i should be. And that game is going to kick some serious tail
NuKkU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#10 NuKkU
Member since 2007 • 16904 Posts

Haze was delayed just to tell you

BUT CANT WAIT FOR DW6

Guess im the only one waiting for it :(

dragonleader33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 dragonleader33
Member since 2005 • 209 Posts
Yeah Haze is bleh. Already got 2 DS3's. Already paid off RSV2. Just waiting for time now.
jyoung312

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 jyoung312
Member since 2003 • 4971 Posts
Haze is delayed until May but you could replace it with the sleeper hit that is Dark Sector.
dragonleader33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 dragonleader33
I doubt it will come in May. They gave a huge release date as far back as April of 09. Why would they say that and then release it in May of 08?
Deviltrigger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Deviltrigger
Member since 2003 • 343 Posts
i'm sorry but march is PSP month = Crisis core
UltimateGogeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 UltimateGogeta
Member since 2005 • 658 Posts

i'm sorry but march is PSP month = Crisis coreDeviltrigger

and God of War

Lo_Rising

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#16 Lo_Rising
Member since 2007 • 930 Posts
i think for the most this is the year of the ps3, very strong titles will be released this year exclusives and multiplats.
infidexus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#17 infidexus
Member since 2007 • 194 Posts
Haze is delayed, some places are saying May, but I've also been told 4th quarter this year, like November.
justifythegame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#18 justifythegame
Member since 2003 • 475 Posts
why is it a big month, those games are just like all the other crap thats been coming out for the ps3. ps3 seems more like xbox 1 with all the stupid shooters.
shaunchgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 shaunchgo
Member since 2006 • 4605 Posts
MLB 08 the Show also will become available in March. I will more than likely pick up Rainbow Six Vegas 2 and Condemned 2 on the 360.
Silent-Hal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#20 Silent-Hal
Member since 2007 • 9795 Posts
March is an average month. No better or worse than February or January. Personally the only game out in March that I'm interested in is Condemned 2.
Apocalypse324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#21 Apocalypse324
Member since 2007 • 1486 Posts

[QUOTE="Deviltrigger"]i'm sorry but march is PSP month = Crisis coreUltimateGogeta

and God of War

Wow i forgot all about God of War, I have to be getting me that. It will be my Bday present to myself:D

outcasted1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 outcasted1
Member since 2007 • 886 Posts
why is it a big month, those games are just like all the other crap thats been coming out for the ps3. ps3 seems more like xbox 1 with all the stupid shooters. justifythegame

What did you desire to accomplish by posting that?
Gtfo. Just... G T F O.

On Topic: I agree with anyone that says every month from here on out will be spectacular, even though Haze doesn't really appeal to me with anything other than the 4 player co-op.
justifythegame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 justifythegame

[QUOTE="justifythegame"]why is it a big month, those games are just like all the other crap thats been coming out for the ps3. ps3 seems more like xbox 1 with all the stupid shooters. outcasted1

Gtfo. Just... G T F O.

On Topic: I agree with anyone that says every month from here on out will be spectacular, even though Haze doesn't really appeal to me with anything other than the 4 player co-op.

What did you desire to accomplish by posting that? you think the forums are your domain where only your opinion counts. stfu. if you don't want to hear other people's opinions get outta here. In case you didn't know thats what forums were created for.

Sokol4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#24 Sokol4ever
Member since 2007 • 6717 Posts

Match is phenomenal for myself, my favorite game of all time gets a prequel in Crisis Core for PSP and God of War also looks fantastic.

With DMC - 4 coming home tomorrow I'll set for quite some time. ;)

outcasted1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 outcasted1
Member since 2007 • 886 Posts

[QUOTE="outcasted1"][QUOTE="justifythegame"]why is it a big month, those games are just like all the other crap thats been coming out for the ps3. ps3 seems more like xbox 1 with all the stupid shooters. justifythegame

Gtfo. Just... G T F O.

What did you desire to accomplish by posting that? you think the forums are your domain where only your opinion counts. stfu. if you don't want to hear other people's opinions get outta here. In case you didn't know thats what forums were created for.

Read the topic title, and check what forum your on. "March is a big month for the ps3" Were not comparing Systems here, nor are we going to bash what genre of games are being released for the Ps3. So if you will, post your comments on System Wars if you really think you should post at all. I never said that only my opinion counts, and sorry if that's what i implied. I simply mean that the opinion of a Ps3 basher like yourself does not count. Sorry if something is being misunderstood?:roll:
ps320071

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 ps320071
Member since 2007 • 285 Posts
rainbow six vegas 2
Staryoshi87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#27 Staryoshi87
Member since 2003 • 12760 Posts

March = Smash. Maybe Army of Two and Far Cry 2 if Smash doesn't render all other games obsolete.

Demeritus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Demeritus
Member since 2008 • 269 Posts

army of 2 and dynasty warriors 6 so whoever thought they were alone in this, fear not you arent alone in wanting this game brother

other than that not much, lookin forward to haze when it comes out

elmatty101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 elmatty101
Member since 2008 • 175 Posts
4got home lol
Swift_Boss_A

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Swift_Boss_A
Member since 2007 • 14579 Posts
I guess so but the fall(08 ) will be MASSIVE for PS3
justifythegame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 justifythegame
[QUOTE="justifythegame"]

[QUOTE="outcasted1"][QUOTE="justifythegame"]why is it a big month, those games are just like all the other crap thats been coming out for the ps3. ps3 seems more like xbox 1 with all the stupid shooters. outcasted1

Gtfo. Just... G T F O.

Read the topic title, and check what forum your on. "March is a big month for the ps3" Were not comparing Systems here, nor are we going to bash what genre of games are being released for the Ps3. So if you will, post your comments on System Wars if you really think you should post at all. I never said that only my opinion counts, and sorry if that's what i implied. I simply mean that the opinion of a Ps3 basher like yourself does not count. Sorry if something is being misunderstood?:roll:

what a fanboy you must be. just because i don't like the games that are out makes me a Ps3 basher? so guess if you like the ps3 you have to like everything sony does and every game that is released for them like some loyal jackass. just because you like a system does not mean you HAVE to like everything about the system of its games etc. If i didn't like the ps3 then why would i buy 1? You don't make the rules buddy. I like the ps3 and its potential for great games down the road, but what makes me different is that i am willing to admit weakneses to whatever i support, not like some diehard fanboy.

And yeah i know what the topic is genius. So what does " What did you desire to accomplish by posting that?
Gtfo. Just... G T F O." have to do with the topic? Don't be a hypocrite. My post was relative to the topic if you can even understand english. The topic is merely that March is going to be a big month for Ps3, my opinion was that it was not considering the titles are the same kinds crappy games like the shooters that have already been coming out before. I can understand March being a big month if GT, GTA, MGS, FF, GOW or something like that was coming out, because it would make sense, those are big games ps3 owners are waiting for.

I dunno how you are going to make it in this world if you don't learn to respect other people's opinions. I hope you don't go around throwing temper tantrum's in real life when someone says or implies something you don't want to hear.

darthogre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 darthogre
Member since 2006 • 5082 Posts

anyone agree

zachslayer

Honestly this is probably the worst March I've seen in quite a while (for all platforms). There is only one big console selling game, Super Smash Bros for the Wii.

Everything that would have been gangbusters for PS3 has been delayed till later. You had Haze and MGS4 get delayed out to May (for the moment....could be even longer which is my guess). GTAIV got delayed till the end of April. Originally they had GranT Pro releasing in March....now delayed till April. Basically all the killer titles have been delayed.

What do we really have to look forward to (in PS3's case) for March? Biggest game is probably Rainbow Six Vegas 2 or Dark Sector (both multiplats). Then you have Condemned 2, Viking Battle of Asgard, and Army of Two (which is crap I bet)....all are multiplats. The only real exclusive the PS3 has is Hot Shots Golf lol.....not my idea of a killer title. X360's lineup is exactly the same as PS3's but as I said before, the Wii has the best title of the month with SSBM, everything else is crap but that game is golden.

also handheld for the PSP....God of War and FF Crisis is a better lineup than any of the consoles could conjure up for March.

Duckman5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Duckman5
Member since 2006 • 18934 Posts

March = Smash. Maybe Army of Two and Far Cry 2 if Smash doesn't render all other games obsolete.

Staryoshi87

Agreed. Smash month is next month.

brgreen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 brgreen
Member since 2005 • 657 Posts
What about Viking: Battle for Asgard. This looks like a pretty cool title coming out in March?
mcgillmaine01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 38

#35 mcgillmaine01
Member since 2003 • 2171 Posts

I'm buying 2 games next month.

PS3= MLB08

360= RB6V2

Going to be a good month for gaming.

Sk8ter_213

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Sk8ter_213
Member since 2003 • 4573 Posts
Army of Two looks fun, i hope we'll see the demo near the end of Feb.
Panthermattnyc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Panthermattnyc
Member since 2008 • 241 Posts

Army of Two looks fun, i hope we'll see the demo near the end of Feb.Sk8ter_213

Totally agree. Army of Two is highly anticipated in my household, as the House-Mate and I dig on Co-Op shooters.

Someone else on this thread really seems down on this game, and I'm wondering why. In a sincere way, not in a sarcastic way. Have you heard bad reports? And, if so, what are they?

dlions81600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 dlions81600
Member since 2003 • 29 Posts

I'm looking forward to Hot Shots 5!!!!

ianuilliam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 ianuilliam
Member since 2006 • 4955 Posts
Not a big golf fan, or sports game fan, but Hot Shots is, without doubt, the best golf-game franchise around.
dragonleader33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 dragonleader33
Wasnt there suppose to be a MGS4 demo either this month or in March also?
Quadrifoglio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#41 Quadrifoglio
Member since 2006 • 5451 Posts

Haze is delayed until May but you could replace it with the sleeper hit that is Dark Sector. jyoung312

That game looks freaking sweet! I can't wait for it to be released.

GEMINIVice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 GEMINIVice
Member since 2007 • 1139 Posts

[QUOTE="Deviltrigger"]i'm sorry but march is PSP month = Crisis coreUltimateGogeta

and God of War

Glad to hear something else besides the overflooding shooters that seem to have a new game come out each month. Turok in Feb. and now at least three more in Mar. I'll pass and wait for a good game that doesn't revolve around first person shooting to come out.