Savage_Doom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 Savage_Doom
Member since 2007 • 364 Posts

Hey guys, I know I am late but I'd like to discuss the Mad Max endgame! I LOVED this game, that's all that needs to be said for that. I beat the game and I want MORE! Except there is no DLC.

-After beating the game, did you replay it or did you continue beating side quests; why?

-If you continued beating side quests, which ones?

-What are the best wasteland missions?

MarcRecon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By MarcRecon
Member since 2009 • 8191 Posts

Yeah, I loved the game, it's one of my favorites of the current consoles. However, the game does get repetitious after a while, but the atmosphere of Mad Max does compensate for some of the flaws of the game, especially if you a fan of the film....and yes I did continue on with the side quest after beating the game, there's still a lot to do, there's this heavily fortified compound in Pink Eyes region that I have to raid, but I have to do more mission so can level up my Thunderpoon gun.

Savage_Doom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Savage_Doom

@MarcRecon: I totally agree. It does get repetitive, but the atmosphere is KILLER! Totally sucked me in the whole time and kept me going. I've only seen the new Mad Max film and loved it as well. I tried starting a new game last night, but as much as it would be fun to start new... trying to gather all the scrap and doing the little things all over again is just too much. I think I'm going to just beat all the wasteland missions and camps in the end game instead.

MarcRecon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 MarcRecon

@Savage_Doom said:

@MarcRecon: I totally agree. It does get repetitive, but the atmosphere is KILLER! Totally sucked me in the whole time and kept me going. I've only seen the new Mad Max film and loved it as well. I tried starting a new game last night, but as much as it would be fun to start new... trying to gather all the scrap and doing the little things all over again is just too much. I think I'm going to just beat all the wasteland missions and camps in the end game instead.

As I sad before, you'll have plenty too do, did you get the interceptor after you beat the game?

Savage_Doom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Savage_Doom

@MarcRecon: Yes, I did!

MarcRecon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 MarcRecon

@Savage_Doom said:

@MarcRecon: Yes, I did!

Cool, even thought it's useless, it's still cool to have!! lol

TRPG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#7 TRPG
Member since 2015 • 271 Posts

hi I believe the Mad max ending has to do with the plot . They wrote the plot .

Savage_Doom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Savage_Doom

@trpg: lmbo

Savage_Doom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Savage_Doom

@MarcRecon: Ya it's cool, just useless lol if it had some kind of weapon or chum bucket on the back it would be way sweet... but since it doesn't, it's basically useless.

Reagan2791

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#10 Reagan2791
Member since 2013 • 342 Posts

Played it when it came out and thoroughly enjoyed it. I paced myself and was pretty much done with all side missions I wanted to do, upgrades, and collecting before finishing the campaign. It was nice to get the Interceptor but there was no more game left to play, so also kinda pointless.

Granted, I didn't bother with obtaining all of the extra vehicles but I got enough and by the time I was done, I was ready to move on to a new game. I would have loved to have gotten a sequel for this game. I think a multiplayer element could have worked well, also, with races and fights...elimination brackets and do on, but it's not the type of game that would have enough of a player base to support it. Still, great (although somewhat repetitive) game. Really captures the world of Mad Max.

SoNin360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 328

User Lists: 3

#12 SoNin360
Member since 2008 • 7175 Posts

I pretty much exhausted everything there was to do in the open world and did whatever else needed to earn all the trophies. Definitely enjoyed the 50 hours or so I spent with it. Didn't agree with the reviews on this one but I do have a bias for open world games, so eh.

Savage_Doom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Savage_Doom

@trpg: It has nothing to do with the plot, you must have not finished the game.