Lost PS3 password

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Cooltechie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

#1 Cooltechie
Member since 2006 • 197 Posts

Help!

Basically I have lost my PS3 password, and have no clue where to go to recover it - I would expect it to be at sign in, but I auto sign, only need the pass to add new funds for the WH expansion - so I was wondering where I could go, or how to even log out, that way if I see how long it is I'll prolly be able to figure which pass I used. Anyone know what I could do?

Zakum2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#2 Zakum2
Member since 2008 • 26 Posts
Go to the PC PlayStation Store, at "Login", there should be a "Forgot Password" option. You do remember the email you registered under, right?
Cooltechie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#3 Cooltechie
Member since 2006 • 197 Posts
Yes - thanks mate, didn't even realise there was a PC version of the store :-p - many thanks
Zakum2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#4 Zakum2
Member since 2008 • 26 Posts
You're welcome.
zeforgotten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 zeforgotten
Member since 2006 • 3918 Posts
Or you could also have gone on the PS3 and when it failed to log in go to the "Network" part of the xmb and Log in, and then when it's trying to log in, just hit Circle and voila. there is the exact same "Forgot password" button :)
imyomaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6 imyomaster
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts

hi guys i lost my ps3 password plus i like dont even remeber what is my date of birth that i put in because i put it so i dont need a master account so yeah... dont know the date of birth that i put in and lost my password its impossible to recover my password right...?

i know my email though i had to make a new account and even then i lost my password and did all the same mistakes

plzzzzzzzz help me

my name was werp93

and my new account is tony_montana_69k but i would give anything to get my other account because i was soooooooooo advanced on it...

plzzzzzzzzzzz help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

blingblam1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 blingblam1
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts
Since I 1st registered my email and password I have lost both.That Email is no more and forgot the password. Am I screwed? Without a valid email I can even request a new password. Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks
blingblam1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 blingblam1
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts
Sorry I forgot to add to the last message I have PS3