LittleBigPlanet 2 level creators

This topic is locked from further discussion.

gollum007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#1 gollum007
Member since 2005 • 765 Posts

hi i'm looking for at least one person to make levels with who is open-minded and likes to create with others. I've tried asking some people already but they didn't really seem interested. Also, it's not necessary but i would like it if you have a mic/headset. We can type chat but talking over mic/headset is much more convenient and faster. I'm working on an MGS1 level right now and i need help making it. This isn't a typical LBP level i want to build but a top down rendition of an area in the game. i was planning on it being pixelated (everything except the Solid Snake Sackbot that i made) but if you have a better idea of how the visuals should be don't be afraid to message me. I was also planning on making a rendition of the opening cutscene for the game and maybe some music for it that may or may not sound like the music for the cavern/tunnel introor opening cutscene but will be MGS-inspired. I was planning on making other levels besides this but more original and not necessarily based on anything but i will gladly work on some video game-based levelswith others. One of the reasons i want to do this is to gain experience as an LBP 2 level creator so i will be able to build better and more ambitious levels.

gollum007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 gollum007

bump

TheCheapSkate5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 TheCheapSkate5
Member since 2011 • 79 Posts

Have you tried posting this on the LBP forums?

gollum007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 gollum007

on the LBP 2 forums of gamespot? yes

SivaYeend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 SivaYeend
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts
Not sure if your still looking for someone to make levels with but I would be glad to help as my levels are not the best but playable and I would like someone that I can make levels with to learn from and maybe even to teach ( probably not though :D )
gollum007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 gollum007
Sure I'd be glad to create with you. My PSN is CRockfan19 so throw me a friend request when you can.
IceBlazerX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#7 IceBlazerX
Member since 2010 • 3286 Posts
Please post this in my LBP2 Hype Thread here: http://au.gamespot.com/pages/forums/show_msgs.php?topic_id=27529143&msg_id=327920825#327920825 Thanks.
SivaYeend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 SivaYeend
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts
I am just going away for a bit will be back on the 1st so either just add me PSN:siva_yeend or I will add you then thanks for letting me help.
tommyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 tommyas
Member since 2007 • 2594 Posts

Post this on LBP2 forums, youll definitely find many people there.

Official forums, not those on gamespot.

PRpookie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 PRpookie
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts
i would like to work with you on a level in littlebigplanet and i have headset add me psn is PRpookie