Lego SW or Lego IJ?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

fierce_deity13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 fierce_deity13
Member since 2005 • 4899 Posts
Overall, which one is better? The Complete Saga or the Original Adventures? And would it be better to just hold out for the Lego Batman instead of picking up one of the other two?
iamshivy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 iamshivy
Member since 2007 • 3565 Posts
i would say the starwars one is better because theres alot more different charaters. i mean as in, Star wars charaters. IJ has about the same amount but there humans. bat man game will probably play as the same as the other 2 lego games. if you havent play them yet ppick one up
nyjetsfan5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 nyjetsfan5000
Member since 2006 • 183 Posts
I own both and I just have to say Lego: Indiana Jones. The levels are longer, the cutscenes are funnier and the main area is larger. Its just a really good game. But, the thing is, is that its just 1 game. Lego Star Wars is 2 games and has online co-op. But, even with that I would still suggest Lego: Indiana Jones above the other choices
nyc05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 nyc05
Member since 2005 • 10190 Posts

I like Lego Indiana Jones much better. I like the setting and the characters more, and the world of Indiana Jones just appeals to me much more then the Star Wars world.

My only knock against Lego Indiana Jones is that it does not feature online co-op, unlike Lego Star Wars which does.

Regardless of that, I'm enjoying Lego Indiana Jones much more then I ever did Lego Star Wars.

Oh, and I can't wait for Lego Batman.:D

fierce_deity13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 fierce_deity13
Member since 2005 • 4899 Posts
Alright then. Thanks. That pretty much narrows it down for me. I know I will definitely pick up Batman. Not only playing a campaign as the good guys but as the bad guys as well, is a nice addition. I will check more into Indy. Thanks again.
RacoonusDoodus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#6 RacoonusDoodus
Member since 2005 • 7239 Posts
Star Wars>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Indina Jones, Lego or not.