Lego Lord of The Rings

This topic is locked from further discussion.

DGonlag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 DGonlag
Member since 2009 • 834 Posts

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2012-05-10-lego-lord-of-the-rings-video-game-outed

The game showed up on a website, but it has been taken down.

For a cache screenshot:

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:5ySYAAjOLKUJ:www.shopto.net/XBOX%2520360/VIDEO%2520GAMES/XB2LE25-LEGO%2520Lord%2520of%2520the%2520Rings.html+&cd=10&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Great news, release date appears to be the 26th of october.

lotr lego

Solarburn24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Solarburn24
Member since 2004 • 1643 Posts

Cool if true

DGonlag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 DGonlag

Cool if true

Solarburn24

Lets hope its true. Its a perfect match. Think about it, a lot of characters, a lot of places and a long story. Maybe they might include the Hobbit story too? Probably not, but lets just hope.

king_cailan90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 king_cailan90
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts
LEGO LOTR =o =o =o =o =o =o what an idea!!! im a big fan of the lego game i mean at the end of the day who could hate them (If you do, on your way home grab one finish and tell me you was not smiling while playing it) and an even bigger LOTR fan!!! to mix these together would be "Legen.. wait for it......Dary!". and you are very right they have some many characters and locations i do believe that it could be one the the best lego every made!!! lego if your reading this!! start making it!
DGonlag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 DGonlag

LEGO LOTR =o =o =o =o =o =o what an idea!!! im a big fan of the lego game i mean at the end of the day who could hate them (If you do, on your way home grab one finish and tell me you was not smiling while playing it) and an even bigger LOTR fan!!! to mix these together would be "Legen.. wait for it......Dary!". and you are very right they have some many characters and locations i do believe that it could be one the the best lego every made!!! lego if your reading this!! start making it!king_cailan90

Very true. I love LOTR and Lego games are great fun. But if this shows up on a website and the release date is supposed to be 26th of October 2012, it probably means they're already busy making this game (if this rumour turns out to be true).

benleslie5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 557

#6 benleslie5  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 9175 Posts

I knew that there would be Lego version of Lord of the Rings sooner or later

MonkeySpot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 MonkeySpot
Member since 2010 • 6070 Posts

I would buy that. Yes, yes I would. A silver ring to put in my machine, m'precccioussssss....

:lol:

... No really, I'd buy it. The series always has some wonderful humor for the dedicated fan of a series, the "Batman" game made me laugh quite a bit, "Pirates" too (watched my nephew play that one).

I'd buy.

:D

ExoticAnimal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 ExoticAnimal
Member since 2010 • 39796 Posts
I thought they were doing a Lego Hobbit game. Well if this turns out like any of the more recent lego games, then I'm buying this.
Vari3ty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Vari3ty
Member since 2009 • 11111 Posts

I would be all over this. Legos and Lord of the Rings were two staples of my childhood entertainment, if this came out I'd buy it in a heartbeat.

Edit: I'm inclined to believe this rumour is true, if anything because the first actual Lego LOTR sets will be hitting stores this summer. A game releasing around the same time would make sense.

Serial_Killa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#10 Serial_Killa
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts

Lord of the Rings plus Batman 2 in the same year = Awesome.

Blueresident87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 8

#11 Blueresident87
Member since 2007 • 5905 Posts

The Lord of the Rings is a perfect match for the LEGO video game universe. I don't typically enjoy the LEGO games but I would at least put some time into this one just because it's LOTR.