LBP tell me about it!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

-HeaveR-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 -HeaveR-
Member since 2006 • 270 Posts
LBP has been one of those games that everybody was wild about except for me but today I was able to pick it up on eBay for 17 euro's and I couldn't resist. So it's been out now for a couple of months so it's had alot of play testing. My question to the people that bought it is: are you still playing it and is the user created content fun enough to keep you hooked or have you moved onto the next game.
finalstar2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#2 finalstar2007
Member since 2008 • 27952 Posts

LBP has been one of those games that everybody was wild about except for me but today I was able to pick it up on eBay for 17 euro's and I couldn't resist. So it's been out now for a couple of months so it's had alot of play testing. My question to the people that bought it is: are you still playing it and is the user created content fun enough to keep you hooked or have you moved onto the next game.-HeaveR-

43 poeple playing LBP on my PSN friends list right now .. out of 67 friends ... now tell me why would 43 poeple play it if it wasnt fun?

believe me the game is really really fun and i personally play it A looot , its always fun when search for levels like final fantasy levels or kingdom heart levels ..etc

my advice go get it :)

idk761

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3 idk761
Member since 2008 • 3229 Posts
It's fun, but once you finish story mode, and played it for a while, you will probably only going back to LBP game once a week or so. It is a good game to break up between the FPS. And the only annoying thing is it sometimes can be really laggy in LBP
-HeaveR-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 -HeaveR-
Member since 2006 • 270 Posts
Is it fun to create content yourself or is it really hard and boring lol?
BenderUnit22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#5 BenderUnit22
Member since 2006 • 9597 Posts
There are some mind-blowing user levels out there. Last weekend, I played an atmospheric BioShock level and a Silent Hill 4 level. It's really impressive to see what people can do with the level editor. The online isn't that good though and unless you wanna play with friends, it's hard to get a 4 player game going.
cooldude1888

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#6 cooldude1888
Member since 2008 • 363 Posts

LBP is a fun game to play but can get fustrating at some points. When u complete story mode you really dont play it much that more and the designs for making levels iscomplicated. Its a great fun puzzling game but has a couple of downsides.

Igive it a 8.5 out of 10