KOJIMA PROPHETIC?... the end is at hand

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Gesyma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Gesyma
Member since 2003 • 1082 Posts

You have been warned.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0aa8__GZNQ&NR=1

Go read Revelation. If you can't understand it remember these words:

"Keep asking, and it will be given to you. Keep searching, and you will find. Keep knocking, and the door will be opened for you." Matthew 7:7

Peace and love brothers!

THQ88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 THQ88
Member since 2008 • 1362 Posts
Metal Gear?!
koneki1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 koneki1
Member since 2006 • 110 Posts
more siamese metal gears: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrmYk_VBelg
Gesyma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Gesyma
more siamese metal gears: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrmYk_VBelgkoneki1
That's funny but the one I posted is real! It's seriously frightening...
More_Dakka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 84

#5 More_Dakka
Member since 2007 • 1625 Posts

Ah yes, BigDog- I've seen this vid a few times already actually. This isn't new- Boston dynamics has been working on it for a VERY long time- several years I do believe.

Definitely a very interesting project, I couldn't help but laugh when the BigDog kept slipping around on the ice- and yet miraculously recovered. :P

swazidoughman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 91

#6 swazidoughman
Member since 2008 • 3520 Posts

Im still waiting for these.

Gesyma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Gesyma

Ah yes, BigDog- I've seen this vid a few times already actually. This isn't new- Boston dynamics has been working on it for a VERY long time- several years I do believe.

Definitely a very interesting project, I couldn't help but laugh when the BigDog kept slipping around on the ice- and yet miraculously recovered. :P

More_Dakka

Really?! That was the part that freaked me out the most! I can't believe it has that much cognitive ability... it's a freakin' machine it shouldn't act like an animal and be able to reason like that!

Gesyma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Gesyma

swazidoughman
Did you paint that?! That's sick.
The_Solid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#9 The_Solid
Member since 2008 • 1500 Posts
Lol, But...serious by the looks of it.It'd would probably take another 15 years,to get to the size and destructive power of Metal Gear Rex/Ray.And the way it looks now.A standard Ak47 with it's 8.76mm ammo would lay it to waste.And in 15 years,it would be effectively counter by a rocket launcher like the javelin.
Gesyma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Gesyma
[QUOTE="The_Solid"]Lol, But...serious by the looks of it.It'd would probably take another 15 years,to get to the size and destructive power of Metal Gear Rex/Ray.And the way it looks now.A standard Ak47 with it's 8.76mm ammo would lay it to waste.And in 15 years,it would be effectively counter by a rocket launcher like the javelin.

You're not seeing the big picture. It's not going to be used to fight international wars it's going to be used to hunt and destroy those of us who oppose the new world order and flee to the wilderness. It is capable of carrying a payload of 325 lbs. A payload usually indicates that it's only going to be detonated once. I know it sounds crazy... but when it all goes down at least you'll see the truth then, and if you do make it that far, you still have a chance at redemption.
The_Solid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 The_Solid
[QUOTE="Gesyma"][QUOTE="The_Solid"]Lol, But...serious by the looks of it.It'd would probably take another 15 years,to get to the size and destructive power of Metal Gear Rex/Ray.And the way it looks now.A standard Ak47 with it's 8.76mm ammo would lay it to waste.And in 15 years,it would be effectively counter by a rocket launcher like the javelin.

You're not seeing the big picture. It's not going to be used to fight international wars it's going to be used to hunt and destroy those of us who oppose the new world order and flee to the wilderness. It is capable of carrying a payload of 325 lbs. A payload usually indicates that it's only going to be detonated once. I know it sounds crazy... but when it all goes down at least you'll see the truth then, and if you do make it that far, you still have a chance at redemption.

325!!!!!! what?? thats enough for a small .50 cal turrent.But you see it's a machine,machines don't learn,it can be out smarted. I Ever tryed beating a Vista in chess?.It's that simple.
POPEYE1716

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 POPEYE1716
Member since 2003 • 4749 Posts
the main vid is crazy how it has the ability t recover from falling on the ice make me wonder. then the spoof vid that was halarious i was crying and my stomach hurt. Also that drawing is gnarly.
POPEYE1716

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 POPEYE1716
Member since 2003 • 4749 Posts
Also the book revelations is that the title?
Gesyma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Gesyma
Also the book revelations is that the title?POPEYE1716
Yeah, it's the last book of the Bible.
Gesyma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Gesyma
[QUOTE="The_Solid"][QUOTE="Gesyma"][QUOTE="The_Solid"]Lol, But...serious by the looks of it.It'd would probably take another 15 years,to get to the size and destructive power of Metal Gear Rex/Ray.And the way it looks now.A standard Ak47 with it's 8.76mm ammo would lay it to waste.And in 15 years,it would be effectively counter by a rocket launcher like the javelin.

325!!!!!! what?? thats enough for a small .50 cal turrent.But you see it's a machine,machines don't learn,it can be out smarted. I Ever tryed beating a Vista in chess?.It's that simple.

Yeah, but you have to remember that by this time most people will be implanted with an RFID chip... all it needs to do is locate them get close enough (and it will) and detonate it's payload.
RotaryRX7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 RotaryRX7
Member since 2003 • 7184 Posts
[QUOTE="Gesyma"][QUOTE="More_Dakka"]

Really?! That was the part that freaked me out the most! I can't believe it has that much cognitive ability... it's a freakin' machine it shouldn't act like an animal and be able to reason like that!

It wasn't reasoning with the ice. It sensed a balance issue and corrected it... You're thinking into this way too much. (highly simplistic version) but get some X/Y/Z axis sensors, mount the legs with a motor, and a computer to interpret it and ta-da! You have that thing. (obviously theirs is highly advanced, but essentially I'm sure it's something of that sort.) You can't hold a conversation with it, and it can't tell you why art is important to our cultures. It's just a robot.
Gesyma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Gesyma

My point is this, DO NOT under ANY circumstances allow the federal government to implant a microchip into your skin, unfortunately this will be the only proof of your citizenship so without it you will not be able to buy or sell. This was prophesied in the Book of Revelation. We brought this upon ourselves for forsaking the will of God and trusting in man (we made "gods" and false idols of ourselves.)

We let evil triumph over good because of our pride and lack of reverence for God's Laws. This was the source of all unrighteousness (Satan) from the beginning. I know it sounds weird trust me it's harder for me to talk about it than it is for you to listen. Wake up guys.

Peace and love!

Gesyma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Gesyma
[QUOTE="Gesyma"][QUOTE="More_Dakka"]

RotaryRX7

It wasn't reasoning with the ice. It sensed a balance issue and corrected it... You're thinking into this way too much. (highly simplistic version) but get some X/Y/Z axis sensors, mount the legs with a motor, and a computer to interpret it and ta-da! You have that thing. (obviously theirs is highly advanced, but essentially I'm sure it's something of that sort.) You can't hold a conversation with it, and it can't tell you why art is important to our cultures. It's just a robot.

Yeah, I know it's not literally reasoning (I should have chosen my words more carefully), it's just crazy that technology has come this far and once you know the end of the story one can easily see how this all comes into play. Don't discount it as being a threat simply because it can't talk or reason... it doesn't need to... it's going to be used to seek and destroy.

RJLateralus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 RJLateralus
Member since 2007 • 969 Posts
[QUOTE="More_Dakka"]

HAHAHAHA I ALSO LAUGHED
RJLateralus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 RJLateralus
[QUOTE="swazidoughman"]

HAHAHAHA ROFLMAO!! HAHAHA, then we will be happy
DrDoom007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#21 DrDoom007
Member since 2004 • 305 Posts
I just hope that this fools wont forget to build something that they can destroy
RJLateralus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 RJLateralus
[QUOTE="Gesyma"]

You have been warned.

"Keep asking, and it will be given to you. Keep searching, and you will find. Keep knocking, and the door will be opened for you." Matthew 7:7

Peace and love brothers!

Wow! you seem a very religious man, how ever, also in matthew, Jesus also said in Matthew 7:15 "Beware of false profets that are wolfes on sheep skins" and also in Matthew 24:4 "Beware that no one miss guide you, because many will come in my name saying Im the Christ" and they will miss guide a lot" and you will hear news about war, but dont be afraid because many this must happen, but is still no the end" Kojima is not a profhet, that sounds more like a Fanatic statement, of course he knows about this machines, he must have done extensive research before creating the game. so He took several future real proyects and put them in their game. Thats all, pure and simple BTW... sorry if my translation of Matthew is not exact, english is not my first lenguage you know :p
Gesyma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Gesyma
[QUOTE="Gesyma"]

You have been warned.

Peace and love brothers!

RJLateralus
Wow! you seem a very religious man, how ever, also in matthew, Jesus also said in Matthew 7:15 "Beware of false profets that are wolfes on sheep skins" and also in Matthew 24:4 "Beware that no one miss guide you, because many will come in my name saying Im the Christ" and they will miss guide a lot" and you will hear news about war, but dont be afraid because many this must happen, but is still no the end" Kojima is not a profhet, that sounds more like a Fanatic statement, of course he knows about this machines, he must have done extensive research before creating the game. so He took several future real proyects and put them in their game. Thats all, pure and simple BTW... sorry if my translation of Matthew is not exact, english is not my first lenguage you know :p

No I am not religious at all. Religion is an institution set up by men as a means of control and will only lead to destruction. I follow the Word of the Living God and His Son Yahshua no one else.

You are correct in your scriptures, but the Lord gives us a test to identify a false prophet (remember not all prophets are self proclaimed prophets, nor do all that are even know that they are prophets) the way we know a true prophet from a false one is simply this: If their visions come to pass then they are prophets, if their visions do not come to pass they are false prophets. Firstly, Kojima never said (as far as I'm aware) that he was a prophet, however his visions (dreams or ideas) have clearly come to pass.

Secondly, no one is claiming to be Christ here, or claiming that Kojima is Christ. So again you're right, this is true, but the statement isn't necessarily relevant to what I'm saying. We (in America anyway) have been fighting a faceless war on "terror" for many years now so this prediction has already come to pass... there is still more to come clearly, the antichrist has not yet brought peace to the land of Israel and the third temple has not yet been rebuilt. When these two things happen you will know my words are true.

Gesyma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Gesyma
Sorry! I went to edit a misspelled word and the paragraph formatting went out the window!
rogerjak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 rogerjak
Member since 2004 • 14950 Posts

Old. And that still is able to give me the creeps! No srsly it's scares me to death dunno why.

It's tho noise tho'. Can you imagine?

Soldier 1 - *Whispers* "Hey lets sneak this base!"

Soldier 2 - *Whispers* "Lets go!"

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH EHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHE HE H EEEEEEEEEH HEHE EHH

*RAT-TAT-TAT-TAT!!*

And they are dead.

Gesyma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Gesyma

Also, I should probably make it clear at this point since there has been some confusion... I am in NO WAY endorsing Kojima, as a prophet of God. Satan has prophets too... this is what the Lord says regarding this issue, it's actually a really good thing that guy above me brought this up!

Deu 13:1 If a prophet, or one who foretells by dreams, appears among you and announces to you a miraculous sign or wonder,and if the sign or wonder of which he has spoken takes place, and he says, "Let us follow other gods" (gods you have not known) "and let us worship them,"you must not listen to the words of that prophet or dreamer. The LORD your God is testing you to find out whether you love him with all your heart and with all your soul.

Just because Kojima's vision came to pass if he tries to steer you away from the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob then he is a false prophet. Got it?

Thanks bro! Now my hands are clean.

Myzz617

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Myzz617
Member since 2008 • 2026 Posts
Interesting Vid. Should watch the new the day the earth stood still with that robot killing off and shutting down our technology and watch transformers. Very interesting things happening and give them a few years im sure the terminator theory will come into play.
Solidshark21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Solidshark21
Member since 2003 • 350 Posts
That was very strange. It almost seemed cruel for some reason watching the guy kick the machine. As long as science fiction is based on some truth there is always a possibility that some of the thing view as entertainment will come to pass. I once watched a documentary on discovery where they tried to see if spiderman's powers were scientifically possible and after they ran down the list of his abilities and concluded that they were, Stan lee said that if he knew technology and science would bring his concept so close to reality then he would have made the story more unbelievable.
RIP_Icewood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 RIP_Icewood
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts
That video gave me chills....Seeing a robot of that caliber thats already built and functional has me wondering what else the government has that it keeps top secret.
hazelnutman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 hazelnutman
Member since 2007 • 9688 Posts
I'm still waiting for them to come out with harddrives and operating systems that can be implemented into brains. Think about it - you'd be able to watch videos, listen to music, store documents, remember dictionaries, and even play games all in your brain. I don't care if it turns me more into a robot than man, because I think it would totally be worth it.
Wild_Card

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#31 Wild_Card
Member since 2005 • 4034 Posts
that was one of the coolest things i have even seen and by far one of the creepist. i mean that thing looked like something made from dead reanamated horse's and your worest nightmare lol. that thing could star in a horror movie lol.
Wild_Card

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#32 Wild_Card
Member since 2005 • 4034 Posts
[QUOTE="hazelnutman"]I'm still waiting for them to come out with harddrives and operating systems that can be implemented into brains. Think about it - you'd be able to watch videos, listen to music, store documents, remember dictionaries, and even play games all in your brain. I don't care if it turns me more into a robot than man, because I think it would totally be worth it.

untill you got the RROD LMFAO
Sitic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 110

#33 Sitic
Member since 2008 • 215 Posts
[QUOTE="Gesyma"][QUOTE="The_Solid"]Lol, But...serious by the looks of it.It'd would probably take another 15 years,to get to the size and destructive power of Metal Gear Rex/Ray.And the way it looks now.A standard Ak47 with it's 8.76mm ammo would lay it to waste.And in 15 years,it would be effectively counter by a rocket launcher like the javelin.

I really feel like you're reading too much into it.
RJLateralus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 RJLateralus
[QUOTE="Gesyma"]

Also, I should probably make it clear at this point since there has been some confusion... I am in NO WAY endorsing Kojima, as a prophet of God. Satan has prophets too... this is what the Lord says regarding this issue, it's actually a really good thing that guy above me brought this up!

Deu 13:1 If a prophet, or one who foretells by dreams, appears among you and announces to you a miraculous sign or wonder,and if the sign or wonder of which he has spoken takes place, and he says, "Let us follow other gods" (gods you have not known) "and let us worship them,"you must not listen to the words of that prophet or dreamer. The LORD your God is testing you to find out whether you love him with all your heart and with all your soul.

Just because Kojima's vision came to pass if he tries to steer you away from the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob then he is a false prophet. Got it?

Thanks bro! Now my hands are clean.

I understand all of this... how ever I dont think this is the case. I dont believe Kojima had dreamed this thing before it existed and then said: HHoli SH*t! that looks like the things in my game!... What I think is that he researched a lot of future army projects and he saw this, and got inspired to invent the gekkos, as you can see (for the comments of people, this robot is kinda "old" (for thecnology time), one friend even told me that he saw it way before MGS4 was released. I still find it kinda creepy
el_rika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#35 el_rika
Member since 2004 • 3474 Posts

HOLLY S !!!!

That was unbelievable ! It instantly remined me of MGS4 :shock:

pyromaniac223

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 pyromaniac223
Member since 2008 • 5896 Posts
It's not as if these things were created by Kojima...they've been in movies and sci-fi novels for a while now.
MFDABADKID

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 MFDABADKID
Member since 2007 • 1144 Posts

It's not as if these things were created by Kojima...they've been in movies and sci-fi novels for a while now.pyromaniac223

& you forgot to mention in games like crysis

Scianix-Black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#38 Scianix-Black
Member since 2008 • 19297 Posts

You have been warned.

Peace and love brothers!

Gesyma

0:36 creeped the hell outta me.

redskins2156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 redskins2156
Member since 2007 • 2553 Posts

Won't you say it looks like "Crying Wolf" instead of a Gekko? Just check out the link below. Anyways I really think Kojima is trying to tell us something, I already know that our government is controlled by a group similar to the "Patriots". They even showed it on the History channel, a lot of our presidents have been a part of these secret groups that the public never hears about. Oh and our troops, yup there just tools of the government just like solid snake once was. Who knows maybe they are already working on a machine similar to METAL GEAR!

http://shinybento.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/crying_wolf.jpg

Denji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Denji
Member since 2003 • 12757 Posts
You're a little late finding this lol
thelastguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 thelastguy
Member since 2007 • 12030 Posts

Old. And that still is able to give me the creeps! No srsly it's scares me to death dunno why.

It's tho noise tho'. Can you imagine?

Soldier 1 - *Whispers* "Hey lets sneak this base!"

Soldier 2 - *Whispers* "Lets go!"

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH EHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHE HE H EEEEEEEEEH HEHE EHH

*RAT-TAT-TAT-TAT!!*

And they are dead.

rogerjak

That made me laugh so hard:lol:

Avatar image for deactivated-62b9a76fce1c1
deactivated-62b9a76fce1c1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 deactivated-62b9a76fce1c1
Member since 2006 • 710 Posts
[QUOTE="The_Solid"][QUOTE="Gesyma"][QUOTE="The_Solid"]Lol, But...serious by the looks of it.It'd would probably take another 15 years,to get to the size and destructive power of Metal Gear Rex/Ray.And the way it looks now.A standard Ak47 with it's 8.76mm ammo would lay it to waste.And in 15 years,it would be effectively counter by a rocket launcher like the javelin.

Ever tried beating a professionally made chess program like "Chess Master" in a game of chess? I have, it's freakin' IMPOSSIBLE.
The_Solid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 The_Solid
[QUOTE="mr_so_evil"] Ever tried beating a professionally made chess program like "Chess Master" in a game of chess? I have, it's freakin' IMPOSSIBLE.

Yea,but if you put that same program to say,playing checkers.It wouldn't do so well would it?
hazelnutman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 hazelnutman
[QUOTE="The_Solid"][QUOTE="mr_so_evil"] Ever tried beating a professionally made chess program like "Chess Master" in a game of chess? I have, it's freakin' IMPOSSIBLE.

Yea,but if you put that same program to say,playing checkers.It wouldn't do so well would it?

Hey, checkers is a DEEP GAME. The secret is to not move the back row. I've won countless checkers tournaments with this strategy. DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP.
Scianix-Black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#45 Scianix-Black
Member since 2008 • 19297 Posts

[QUOTE="The_Solid"][QUOTE="mr_so_evil"] Ever tried beating a professionally made chess program like "Chess Master" in a game of chess? I have, it's freakin' IMPOSSIBLE.hazelnutman

Hey, checkers is a DEEP GAME. The secret is to not move the back row. I've won countless checkers tournaments with this strategy. DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP.

lmfao.

Checker tournaments?

Huh.

The_Solid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 The_Solid
[QUOTE="hazelnutman"][QUOTE="The_Solid"][QUOTE="mr_so_evil"] Ever tried beating a professionally made chess program like "Chess Master" in a game of chess? I have, it's freakin' IMPOSSIBLE.

Couldn't program /A.I to understand that.
hazelnutman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 hazelnutman

[QUOTE="hazelnutman"][QUOTE="The_Solid"] Yea,but if you put that same program to say,playing checkers.It wouldn't do so well would it?Scianix-Black

lmfao.

Checker tournaments?

Huh.

Hells yeah - years ago in Elementary school, I was the king of checkers. Lunch trading privileges, cootie-filled girls, having upgraded medical coverage during Dr. Dodgeball, and the grand prizes of gummy bears for winning were all mine, baby! MIIIIIIIIIIIINE!!!!!!!!
Kurushio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Kurushio
Member since 2004 • 10485 Posts

My point is this, DO NOT under ANY circumstances allow the federal government to implant a microchip into your skin, unfortunately this will be the only proof of your citizenship so without it you will not be able to buy or sell. This was prophesied in the Book of Revelation. We brought this upon ourselves for forsaking the will of God and trusting in man (we made "gods" and false idols of ourselves.)

We let evil triumph over good because of our pride and lack of reverence for God's Laws. This was the source of all unrighteousness (Satan) from the beginning. I know it sounds weird trust me it's harder for me to talk about it than it is for you to listen. Wake up guys.

Peace and love!

Gesyma
Actually the implanting of chips under the skin sounds more like Futurama lol.
el_rika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 el_rika
Member since 2004 • 3474 Posts
[QUOTE="Gesyma"]

Peace and love!

Kurushio

Actually the implanting of chips under the skin sounds more like Futurama lol.

Actually there are, for example, a lot of private clubs that implant chips under the skin of the more important clients, with various aplications. There are also medical chips implanted in patients. There are probably micro/nano chips with military applications developed or even used as we speak. We're really only one step away from the next step.

fesh_axlrose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 fesh_axlrose
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts
I was blind but now I see... the end is so near :shock: