Killzone Grand valor cross help

This topic is locked from further discussion.

imthebest6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 imthebest6
Member since 2006 • 1040 Posts

So.... I've spent all week trying to get the last online trophies I need so I can get hte platinum. I needed to be in the top 1% of players for the week. I finished with over 7000 points and was ranked just over 700. Am I missing something? It seems to be the next week but I haven't received any trophies or notifications.

ExoticAnimal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 ExoticAnimal
Member since 2010 • 39796 Posts

So.... I've spent all week trying to get the last online trophies I need so I can get hte platinum. I needed to be in the top 1% of players for the week. I finished with over 7000 points and was ranked just over 700. Am I missing something? It seems to be the next week but I haven't received any trophies or notifications.

imthebest6
Then you probably didn't get in the top 1% then. Just because you ranked over 700 doesnt mean that you're in the top 1%. It just depends on how many total people played during the week.
Ospov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Ospov
Member since 2007 • 3708 Posts

If I remember correctly it takes a while for the trophy to actually pop up. You'd have to double check your math and make sure you're definitely in the top 1% and then maybe just wait another week and play a game or two every day and wait for it to pop up. I got mine about a year ago I think so it's hard to remember...

imthebest6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 imthebest6

I read that i was suppose to take the total number of players then multiply it by 0.01. So at one point there was like 85088 players online. So that would be around 850 to be the 1% assuming that is right.

imthebest6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 imthebest6

I read that i was suppose to take the total number of players then multiply it by 0.01. So at one point there was like 85088 players online. So that would be around 850 to be the 1% assuming that is right.

imthebest6

By the way I didn't get any of the other valor ranks either, I already have the lowest ranked one though

Ospov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Ospov
Member since 2007 • 3708 Posts

imthebest6

Yeah, but only if those were the people playing for that week. If you were 700 something out of 85088 then you should get it. You just need to be patient and get on the game frequently. An easy way to double check to see if you actually got it or not would be to go to killzone.com and check your stats. It says what your highest valor ranking was and if it's the highest one then you should get your trophy soon.

ExoticAnimal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 ExoticAnimal
One question, did you do it this past week?
imthebest6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 imthebest6

[QUOTE="imthebest6"]

Ospov

Yeah, but only if those were the people playing for that week. If you were 700 something out of 85088 then you should get it. You just need to be patient and get on the game frequently. An easy way to double check to see if you actually got it or not would be to go to killzone.com and check your stats. It says what your highest valor ranking was and if it's the highest one then you should get your trophy soon.

I started monday so around 7 days ago, and on the killzone website I check the Last Week button to see my stats and the ones i stated above are what I finished with

ExoticAnimal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 ExoticAnimal

[QUOTE="Ospov"]

[QUOTE="imthebest6"]

imthebest6

I started monday so around 7 days ago, and on the killzone website I check the Last Week button to see my stats and the ones i stated above are what I finished with

Well, the week is still not officially over, so wait for a couple of hours and you should get it.
imthebest6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 imthebest6

[QUOTE="imthebest6"]

[QUOTE="Ospov"]

ExoticAnimal

Well, the week is still not officially over, so wait for a couple of hours and you should get it.

Yeah I realise but on the website it has started a new week

imthebest6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 imthebest6

So you guys think I got jipped?......

saintpatrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 saintpatrice
Member since 2004 • 218 Posts

imthebest6

Wont know until tomorrow. Killzonweek doesent restart until tomorrow. It'll tell you your ranking when you login tomorrow. Good Luck!

imthebest6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 imthebest6

[QUOTE="imthebest6"]

saintpatrice

Wont know until tomorrow. Killzonweek doesent restart until tomorrow. It'll tell you your ranking when you login tomorrow. Good Luck!

Yeah I pretty much got scewed, I even went on the offical killzone boards and asked some of the people there. They say I should of easily got the valors with over 7000k, people got higher than me with just 2000 k

BenderUnit22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#14 BenderUnit22
Member since 2006 • 9597 Posts
Did you log into KZ2 online? A notification should pop up at that point. If not, give it a bit more time.
imthebest6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 imthebest6

Did you log into KZ2 online? A notification should pop up at that point. If not, give it a bit more time.BenderUnit22

I did multiple times, pretty sure something went wrong on the games side

Fightingfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Fightingfan
Member since 2010 • 38011 Posts
you have to wait till guerrilla resets the leaderboard, how did you do grand valor when its not vaction time? I literally had to have no life for a week to get that had everyone i know mad at me.
imthebest6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 imthebest6

you have to wait till guerrilla resets the leaderboard, how did you do grand valor when its not vaction time? I literally had to have no life for a week to get that had everyone i know mad at me.Fightingfan
The leaderboards did get reset and I had a week off from school. So upset I wasted a week of my time and didn't get the ranks