Killzone 2 Help... :(

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Ryland04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#1 Ryland04
Member since 2009 • 71 Posts

I just brought Killzone 2 for the PS3 and im finding the aiming very hard, it takes me so long to aim at a bad guy, and by the time im ready to fire, they go back into cover and everyone else is shooting me...Does everyone know something i dont? If you have any tips plz tell cos i wanna play online but i know i will just get hammered if i play like i do now...

MrRaziel11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 MrRaziel11
Member since 2008 • 231 Posts

lol funny....best advice i could give u is to get online and learn the ropes.....best if u play people u kno because for some odd reason people dont like to talk hadly..(assuming u have a mic) i wouldnt mind showin u the ropes and givin you some tips....as far as offline goes i would suggest starting out on the easiest level and kinda goin throuh the levels at a slow pace...if u wanna play online just add me and ill show u around TRILLHILL11

yonnex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 yonnex
Member since 2006 • 1265 Posts

you can adjust the aiming sensitivity in the options

Ryland04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#4 Ryland04
Member since 2009 • 71 Posts

Oh, i started on the second difficulty lol, ill add u.

T-Machine99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 T-Machine99
Member since 2007 • 1848 Posts

The game is mostly just reflexes. You have to react fast in some situations to kill enemies. It took me awhile aswell, but I got the hang of it and now im a pro:P.

Sword-Demon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 Sword-Demon
Member since 2008 • 7007 Posts

takes a bit of practice to get used to

Doolz2024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#7 Doolz2024
Member since 2007 • 9623 Posts
play offline skirmish against bots. turn their difficulty to Elite, then play. once you start pwning the bots, then you should do ok whenever you go online.
LORDDICE1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 LORDDICE1
Member since 2007 • 1263 Posts
first off download the patch by connecting to the internet. if you have done this, then sto whining. play the single player and by the 3rd level its as smooth as butter. Also change your control scheme to the cod4 type and take off the freeze on zoom so when you realease R1 you dont stay zoomed in.

I just brought Killzone 2 for the PS3 and im finding the aiming very hard, it takes me so long to aim at a bad guy, and by the time im ready to fire, they go back into cover and everyone else is shooting me...Does everyone know something i dont? If you have any tips plz tell cos i wanna play online but i know i will just get hammered if i play like i do now...

Ryland04
victorgonzalez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 victorgonzalez
Member since 2006 • 49 Posts

@ Doolz2024 and eveyone else too--

That is some awesome advise! In fact lets kick it up a notch. Hand out assault rifles and grenades to your friends and random strangers (I hear those are easy to get in Virginia;))and tell them to shoot at you! That'll teach ya how to find cover and defend yourselfreal quick!