KillZone 2 - Get Ready For War

This topic is locked from further discussion.

pi_24112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 0

#1 pi_24112
Member since 2005 • 28 Posts
Well, Well I guess Guerilla and Sony finally shut down every critic out there including game DEVELOPERS and GAME REVIEWERS that stated that the 2005 trailer was a fake WHICH went on for the last two years although I can't blame them because the game looks and feels amazing. I'm actually suprised that people still talking negatively towards the game even though the proof has been shown take for example the 2005 trailer and this what one of the guess from Kotaku has to say about the trailer, "After what we thought was a short trailer, the game dropped straight into actual, live gameplay. And I do mean live, the game was actually being played by one of the developers as we watched. The developer proceeded to play through an entire level of the game as we looked on in stunned silence. There was a lot to take in during the lengthy gameplay session. First, the game appears to not feature a HUD, in fact the only time I saw anything on the screen that was hud like was when the developer fired or switched weapons. There was so much detail, so much activity that it was hard for you to take it all in as it happened. Instead the game's intense action and detailed graphics helped to create what the developers called a violent theater of war (hahaha, this goes to the GoW and H 2 fanboys). Oh yeah and guys remember what Crapbox developers said nearly 4 or 5 month that the game trailer was very impresive but this amount detail could not be process in any hardwareto date well let's think about it hummm.. "After the gameplay session the developers told us that that one single level (which was played on a Playstation 3) had taken up 2GB of data. They said the game, which takes place on the Helghast planet, will have you taking on enemies armed with weather-based weapons. The game itself will also require you to pay attention to weather. I think Killzone 2 is probably the most impressive game I've seen so far at E3."
pi_24112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#2 pi_24112
Member since 2005 • 28 Posts
[QUOTE="pi_24112"]Well, Well I guess Guerilla and Sony finally shut down every critic out there including game DEVELOPERS and GAME REVIEWERS that stated that the 2005 trailer was a fake WHICH went on for the last two years although I can't blame them because the game looks and feels amazing. I'm actually suprised that people still talking negatively towards the game even though the proof has been shown take for example the 2005 trailer and this what one of the guess from Kotaku has to say about the trailer, "After what we thought was a short trailer, the game dropped straight into actual, live gameplay. And I do mean live, the game was actually being played by one of the developers as we watched. The developer proceeded to play through an entire level of the game as we looked on in stunned silence. There was a lot to take in during the lengthy gameplay session. First, the game appears to not feature a HUD, in fact the only time I saw anything on the screen that was hud like was when the developer fired or switched weapons. There was so much detail, so much activity that it was hard for you to take it all in as it happened. Instead the game's intense action and detailed graphics helped to create what the developers called a violent theater of war (hahaha, this goes to the GoW and H 2 fanboys). Oh yeah and guys remember what Crapbox developers said nearly 4 or 5 month that the game trailer was very impresive but this amount detail could not be process in any hardwareto date well let's think about it hummm...."After the gameplay session the developers told us that that one single level (which was played on a Playstation 3) had taken up 2GB of data. They said the game, which takes place on the Helghast planet, will have you taking on enemies armed with weather-based weapons. The game itself will also require you to pay attention to weather. I think Killzone 2 is probably the most impressive game I've seen so far at E3." and also stated "they also made a big deal out of the fact that their trailer did feature in-game, real-time cut scenes. In fact, they ran through the beginning of it a second time, pausing in the middle to move the camera around and zoom in and out, just to prove there was nothing up their sleeves."
joelejuif

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 joelejuif
Member since 2003 • 1667 Posts

Just got an eye cancer by looking at that!

Make paragraph it'S impossible to read!

StreetShine5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 StreetShine5
Member since 2005 • 474 Posts

dude that was just painful... but once you convince yourself to read it, its quiet good... lol

new sig!!! i made it

Teyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Teyon
Member since 2004 • 678 Posts
The game looked good. I mean, really good. I'm sure all the XBox fans are going to say "they're just trying to be gears of war" without having clue 1. lol. Ah, man, fun times ahead. Now to see what else they have up their sleeve at the conference!
AgentZero225

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 AgentZero225
Member since 2007 • 1718 Posts

Just got an eye cancer by looking at that!

Make paragraph it'S impossible to read!

joelejuif

I got I cancer too, but watever u said I agree with u.