Keyboard and Mouse Compatibility

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Ryzcvk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Ryzcvk
Member since 2005 • 71 Posts

After watching the E3 Sony Press Conference Live a few hours ago , I just realize that most of the PS3 exclusives are first-person shooters for ex. Haze & Unreal Tournament 3.I was wondering whether they would have the support for USB mouse & Keyboard.I dont know if anyone has the same idea as me but dont you think that Sony is doing a good job trying to tackle Halo 3.

Haden_Warlord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 Haden_Warlord
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts
Yeah actually I have the same question... I don't know if someone already answer you that, but still, is there any compatibility with the USB keyboard and the mouse and the PS3???
jonnyfay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 jonnyfay
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts
Unreal Tournament 3 has keyboard and mouse support. I have not tried it, but it's supposed to work pretty well. There are probably other games that have it, but that's the only one that I am certain of.
jt4mtb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 jt4mtb
Member since 2003 • 2352 Posts
Unreal Tournament 3 is the only game currently that fully supports kb/m for gameplay. A few other games support the keyboard, but only for texting in game lobbies or sending messages (or Resistance's feature of hitting Print Screen to take a screenshot in the game).