blaznwiipspman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By blaznwiipspman1
Member since 2007 • 16538 Posts

Well, I just purchased one and to be honest the gfx are pretty dissapointing. Ive only played nba2k16 and battlefield hardline, but yeah its pretty ugly. Which apps would you recommend? Does ps4 have battlestars, the super smash bros clone?

EDIT: Just saw the sticky for ps4 games.

Chris_53

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#2 Chris_53
Member since 2004 • 5513 Posts

Battlefield Hard line is a pretty ugly game tbh, strange as Battlefield 4 was quite pretty.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3  Edited By SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

If graphics is what you were seeking, you bought the wrong games.

Google "best looking PS4 games", and consider buying those if that's what you seek.

hyksiu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#4 hyksiu
Member since 2010 • 2201 Posts

Why dont ya see the order and uncharted 4 and then tell me what he think.

CTR360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#5 CTR360
Member since 2007 • 9150 Posts

Uncharted 4 the order 1886 ratchet and clank infamous SS killzone SF and next month last guardian you see the power of Ps4

TRPG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 TRPG
Member since 2015 • 271 Posts

hi I dont really get which apps you refer to . All I know from looking at them; which I do; is that they have their music player app which works when you plug a stationary memory device into any port next to psfours controller . Although; you have to be aware that plugging it in takes space of a port in case you played with a sibling . Yeah . You can do that with a chip (forgotten name) and a card reader . In fact those card readers register chips that can carry many dozens of gigabytes of m4a songs from CDs ripped from iTunes . I listen to postrock whilst I video game . Oh yeah and with psfour you can listen to music with any video game unlike psthree which had music playing compatibility somehow with a couple video games . I dont know if I can pick up any sports psfour titles yet..

Avatar image for blaznwiipspman1
blaznwiipspman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By blaznwiipspman1

@hyksiu said:

Why dont ya see the order and uncharted 4 and then tell me what he think.

i tried uncharted 4, graphics are decent so far (I got up to the part where he is in jail and fighting the guy), but still nothing too impressive. Im used to PC gaming and graphics so I guess I expected too much from ps4. Battlefield hardline and COD infinite warfare just look awful. I have a wii u also and I loved the art style and beautiful gfx of mario kart, super smash bros etc. Console gaming really is pretty ugly, except for the cartoony looking games with bright beautiful colors that you don't have on the pc much. Graphics in most other console games is substandard..being honest, I don't see much of a difference between ps3/xbox360 to ps4.

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22372 Posts

I smell a bait thread...

Epak_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9 Epak_
Member since 2004 • 11911 Posts

Should have bought a Ps4 Pro.

rrjim1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 rrjim1
Member since 2005 • 1983 Posts

@Epak_ said:

No he should have just upgraded his PC.

Epak_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Epak_
Member since 2004 • 11911 Posts

@rrjim1 said:
@Epak_ said:

No he should have just upgraded his PC.

For some reason he wanted a Playstation, should have gotten the best available.

Chris_53

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#12 Chris_53
Member since 2004 • 5513 Posts

If you are really that obsessive about graphics, just stick to PC. Just be prepared to spend money every 6 months if you want to max out the latest games

Avatar image for blaznwiipspman1
blaznwiipspman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By blaznwiipspman1

@Chris_53 said:

If you are really that obsessive about graphics, just stick to PC. Just be prepared to spend money every 6 months if you want to max out the latest games

Im not obsessive over graphics...I could buy a $150 gfx card and play most games on high settings. The thing is that the ps4 graphics to me look like low level PC settings (or worse), but with really polished character models. Uncharted 4 is obviously different, its nowhere near as ugly as most of the multiplat ps4 games I tried so far.

I'm slightly dissapointed graphics wise, but I guess thats the limitations of consoles. I'll just try and enjoy the gameplay instead.

Matthew-first

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Matthew-first
Member since 2005 • 3318 Posts

@blaznwiipspman1 said:
@Chris_53 said:

Im not obsessive over graphics...I could buy a $150 gfx card and play most games on high settings. The thing is that the ps4 graphics to me look like low level PC settings (or worse), but with really polished character models. Uncharted 4 is obviously different, its nowhere near as ugly as most of the multiplat ps4 games I tried so far.

I'm slightly dissapointed graphics wise, but I guess thats the limitations of consoles. I'll just try and enjoy the gameplay instead.

*GFX for 1000€. to play on High settings these days.

I was raised on PS1. On games that had not only had a graphical value but the most importantly... gameplay.
So, basically playing games on a console IS about gameplay. They are made to be cheaper for a reason.
First, Comfort of your wallet, second, comfort of your backbone. (SOFAAAaaa) :p

Just sit in there comfortably, and don't stick your nose in the screen like mad to seek the details... it's not about that. (it's art tho)
Just Enjoy. And you will see it's the right choice with the titles you have available for you.

If you still don't like it, save for a PC. :)

id_mew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 id_mew
Member since 2007 • 608 Posts

You play a Sony console for the exclusives not the graphics.

I own the Pspro and a computer with a GTX 1080.

I enjoy them both for what they have to offer, and I think you should try to do the same and you'll enjoy your new PS4.

sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#16 sukraj
Member since 2008 • 27859 Posts

@Epak_ said:

ArchoNils2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By ArchoNils2
Member since 2005 • 10534 Posts

You shouldn't have bought a PS4 if you cared about graphics. If the trend stays as it is, the PS4 is like 2 gens behind (the next gen Scorpio has no chance against a 1080Ti and that's excluding SLI or the totally overpriced monsters like the Titans).

gcfreak898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 gcfreak898
Member since 2003 • 2031 Posts

Sell Ps4. Build mini itx small form factor PC. Issue resolved. PS4 has great graphics compared to other consoles that are on the market. Maybe you need glasses or an updated prescription.

Reagan2791

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Reagan2791
Member since 2013 • 342 Posts

Worth noting that it matters what tv you're playing on and if you have it properly calibrated., as well as ensuring your settings on the PS4 for display are correct for your situation. I just got a PS4 and I'm playing TLOU Remastered. It's gorgeous.