just bought warhawk

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Dawson82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 Dawson82
Member since 2007 • 926 Posts
i can see why you might of LIKED this onliner,but since playin cod4 and ut3 before buyin this,i think its turd,id rather play ut3 vctf in action cam mode,much better looking and exiting,abit dissapointed,but like i say, was prob ok before cod4 and ut3 were released
jremi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 jremi
Member since 2006 • 241 Posts

I just got it too although I had rented it prior to buying it (got it for $40 w/ the bluetooth headset new). It's a completely different online experience IMO. I have a lot of fun with Warhawk and CoD4 but again, different games.

hot114

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 hot114
Member since 2003 • 4489 Posts
At time of release there was not much to choose from.

I still play it ocasionally investing more time in CoD4 atm
When i just got CoD4 i was sorely disapointed by the small maps and player cap.
Dawson82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Dawson82
Member since 2007 • 926 Posts
true,warhawk needs some time i think,im all about graphics though,looks ok,ive only had it a day and played for an hour,cod4 is takin too much of my time and with the new maps coming and burnout ,i dont think i have time for warhawk
ajefferism

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 ajefferism
Member since 2006 • 2006 Posts
warhawk is more about vehicular combat and really balanced weapons and vehicles. graphics are nice but i will admit they are not COD4 quality. But then again there is such a glut of FPSs like COD4 and Unreal, I think thats why i keep playing warhawk. its probably the best online vehicle combat you'll find too (i heard UT3s vehicle controls were somewhat iffy). Anyway, I love warhawk, i started playing before Halo 3 came out and Im still playing it long after I got bored with that game (again, yet another FPS that came out this fall). its a matter of taste i guess, if your not sick of FPSs go with COD4 etc. if you are, Warhawk is a great addictive alternative
lokestar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 lokestar
Member since 2006 • 956 Posts
I'm glad to see people still supporting this game. It has a strong online community and it's still one of my favorite games. I've definitely got my moneys worth out of this one.
Diomedes1976

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Diomedes1976
Member since 2007 • 36 Posts
Warhawk is a definitely different online experience compared to Unreal III or COD4 .Those games may have better graphics and better handling but they dont have the sheer amount of vehicles and subtleties in the gameplay as Warhawk .Dor me its still one of the better online games available .Put some time in it and you will have your reward .
MFDABADKID

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 MFDABADKID
Member since 2007 • 1144 Posts
Warhawk is great I still play the game.
justin_06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#9 justin_06
Member since 2006 • 782 Posts
I was in the BETA all summer, and I'm still not sick of this game. There are so many different strategies you can learn and adapt to. I hope they keep coming out with expansions to keep this game fresh.
d14m23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 d14m23
Member since 2005 • 491 Posts

Warhawk is great. I love UT3 also but man I love Warhawk. I suck and I get killed twice as much as I get a kill but I still love it. The Warhawk is addicting. There is nothing like a good dogfight. I just started using the Pro Flight controls. Talk about hard to get used to, but I can see the advantage you would have over the normal controls once you get the hang of them.

I will be playing sometime today. I got to get my daily Warhawk.

tryfe_lyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#11 tryfe_lyn
Member since 2005 • 4122 Posts
warhawk, ut3 and cod4 are all great games in their own different ways...if you don't like it, return it...