I'm not a terrible gamer by any means, but why is this game so difficult? I have played other fighters such as MK and DOA5 and I did alright imo. then i finally tried SF4..When I first played Arcade mode on Medium, I was having a hard time so I went to Easy.. then Very Easy.
I think is been awhile since I've fought a boss that was actually hard(Rival and Seth), so my initial reaction was to think "Wow, why do I suck this bad?!" Later on, the more I practiced (hours and hours and on my 3rd day)..
This made me soo much more pessimistic about the game b/c:
1. "What the hell is the block button even for??!! Im still getting hit from all sides!!!!"
2. "WTF. I CANT MOVE."
3. "STOP SHORYUKENING. IM DOING THE HADIUKEN COMMAND. WTF, DO HADOUKEN AND STOP PUNCHING THE AIR....!!!!!"
4. -Blames Fightstick for being inaccurate with the directions-
5. The fact that I got owned on Easy Mode's final boss made me question my own worth. Lol
6. Jumping Online and managing to fight someone else with 0BP and still lose made me question my own worth even more.
Has any1 else reacted like this? to SF4? to any competitive-based game?
I have a feeling it will take a couple months for me to even get the proper feel or have a half-decent main fighter to use.
Ugh. Share thoughts? Just wanted to vent a bit. -_-