Just bought an over-priced Dual Shock 3!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

motherboop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 motherboop
Member since 2007 • 2382 Posts

I'm freakin crazy I tell ya. I broke down, after three weeks worth of price increases and debating.

Knowing my luck, the controller will come to the states with improved charging capabilities, like a bigger battery or something. Oh well......oh yea, it's black.

noir325

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 noir325
Member since 2007 • 73 Posts
sucks but I'm getting one if comes with better options such as the one you just mentioned unles its to much money Psn- Id- ZGFM-X56S
Jared2720

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Jared2720
Member since 2007 • 2200 Posts

I'm freakin crazy I tell ya. I broke down, after three weeks worth of price increases and debating.

Knowing my luck, the controller will come to the states with improved charging capabilities, like a bigger battery or something. Oh well......oh yea, it's black.

motherboop

Just out of curiosity, how much did you pay for it? I've been thinking about getting one myself. I don't know if I want to wait until spring '08 as long as the price isn't outrageous.

thageneral3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 thageneral3
Member since 2007 • 1929 Posts
im one of the most impatientpeople there is, and I didnt even fall for one, if you were going to buy one, you may as well have bought a white one, at least that one wont ever come to the states
rogerjak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 rogerjak
Member since 2004 • 14950 Posts
There are 2 versions of DualShock 3??
ryank285

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 ryank285
Member since 2007 • 1152 Posts
i quite honestly am baffled how impatient people are for a controller that vibrates. i mean, there are other things you can buy that vibrates that are cheaper...
thageneral3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 thageneral3
Member since 2007 • 1929 Posts
[QUOTE="motherboop"]

Jared2720

Just out of curiosity, how much did you pay for it? I've been thinking about getting one myself. I don't know if I want to wait until spring '08 as long as the price isn't outrageous.

when i looked about a month ago it was about $75, not including shipping

mbrockway

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 mbrockway
Member since 2007 • 3560 Posts
The one I bought off ebay was $90 including the fast shipping. Should be here tomorrow.
motherboop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 motherboop

Over the past four weeks, the've jumped from 57.99, to 84.99 after shipping. I paid the latter. I considered the white version, but I'm fond of the black six-axis as it is. The way I see it, I paid 25 dollars extra just to get it earlier. I doubt they will be anything less than 59.99 when they arrive in the states.

By the way, someone said that the six-axis controllers on the 40gb use a different type of plastic now. don't know if this is true, but I will try my best to confirm it.

motherboop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 motherboop
im one of the most impatientpeople there is, and I didnt even fall for one, if you were going to buy one, you may as well have bought a white one, at least that one wont ever come to the statesthageneral3
Oh yea, and thanks for making me feel good about my purchase. Now I want to shoot myself.:)
ianpm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#11 ianpm
Member since 2006 • 335 Posts
wow....90 dollars? I got mine for $63.00 and then the very next day the website jumped the price to $80. My controller should be arriving saturday
motherboop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 motherboop
I've heard of people paying even more. But yeah, 85 bones. Outta control
UTXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#13 UTXII
Member since 2007 • 3448 Posts

i quite honestly am baffled how impatient people are for a controller that vibrates. i mean, there are other things you can buy that vibrates that are cheaper...ryank285

You naughty child...

r_mueller21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 r_mueller21
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
i paid 70 with shipping. it's awesome.
motherboop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 motherboop

i quite honestly am baffled how impatient people are for a controller that vibrates. i mean, there are other things you can buy that vibrates that are cheaper...ryank285

Your mothers impatient, AND, she's gotta dual shock 3. ;)