Just a question that i would like answered please..

This topic is locked from further discussion.

jjgamer03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 0

#1 jjgamer03
Member since 2007 • 1743 Posts
Hello, I have a little question. Remember when you had a PS2, you could like download memory from another memory card to your own? Can you do this with the PS3 and how? I want to get this game and i want to unlock something, but i don't think i can do it, but one of my PSN friends can, how can i get their memory from their game and transfer it to mine? Thanks in advance everyone:D!
poomonger613

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 poomonger613
Member since 2006 • 1331 Posts

why dont you just play the game and unlock the item yourself, its a lot funner that way. But to my knowledge I dont think there is a way to download game saves yet, no need to now. Now when home launches and the trophy system is in place, the story may be different

CSI24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 CSI24
Member since 2003 • 2049 Posts

why dont you just play the game and unlock the item yourself, its a lot funner that way. But to my knowledge I dont think there is a way to download game saves yet, no need to now. Now when home launches and the trophy system is in place, the story may be different

poomonger613

I also believe there is no way to download games saves at this time

CzarKingKaiser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 CzarKingKaiser
Member since 2007 • 183 Posts
You definitely can. If it's saved on the PS3 hard drive, as a lot of game stuff is, you can send it via email/psn message to a friend. I've done that with Oblivion. It may depend on what game it is though.
andrewwg94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 andrewwg94
Member since 2006 • 1107 Posts
you can do it by putting it on a memory card, to your pc, then via email. not directly, from ps3 to ps3.
brotherreese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 brotherreese
Member since 2003 • 1049 Posts
Try using the backup feature onto an USB / thumb drive.
do_the_mario

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 do_the_mario
Member since 2006 • 395 Posts
Hello, I have a little question. Remember when you had a PS2, you could like download memory from another memory card to your own? Can you do this with the PS3 and how? I want to get this game and i want to unlock something, but i don't think i can do it, but one of my PSN friends can, how can i get their memory from their game and transfer it to mine? Thanks in advance everyone:D!jjgamer03

Depends on the game.... You can copy progress from Guitar Hero 3 for example but for Rock Band you Can't and you can only copy on to another User on the hard drive
footfoe2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#8 footfoe2
Member since 2007 • 3014 Posts
ther should be a devise to do that try useintg a fash drive or better yet a psp if you have one
jjgamer03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#9 jjgamer03
Member since 2007 • 1743 Posts
The game is Devil May Cry 4.
MaForce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#10 MaForce
Member since 2007 • 533 Posts
My friend made two accounts, one for him and oe for his roomate. He tried copying NFS pro street from his to his romates account and it said the data could not be copied. Maybe some games(probably online ones so you can't get stuff the easy way) don't allow it.