Is there any way to play...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

djmarky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 djmarky
Member since 2006 • 3317 Posts

Play a psp game using your tv screen ? I know you can veiw your ps3 screen on your psp screen but whats the point ??

I just want to know if you can play a psp game on the tv screen :? thanks in advance.

rogerjak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 rogerjak
Member since 2004 • 14950 Posts
Only with the new PSP slim
bluray20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 bluray20
Member since 2007 • 132 Posts
u say whats the point. Well did u know that u can use the remote play from anywhere in the world and that the psp can turn on the ps3 and turn it off, whats the point well its a big deal for me cuz i travel a lot and i always like to show some awesome family videos/movies on ps3 hdd that cant fit on psp. ( u can even play lair on psp using remote play0 But if u have new psp then u can connect to tv using a cable
Judonwanit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Judonwanit
Member since 2005 • 1246 Posts
Unless you have a psp slim then you are not able to play you're psp games on a bigger screen.  The psp slim is connected to the tv not the ps3 either...although it sounds like a neat function that sony should provide us with in the future...hint hint.
Judonwanit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Judonwanit
Member since 2005 • 1246 Posts
u say whats the point. Well did u know that u can use the remote play from anywhere in the world and that the psp can turn on the ps3 and turn it off, whats the point well its a big deal for me cuz i travel a lot and i always like to show some awesome family videos/movies on ps3 hdd that cant fit on psp. ( u can even play lair on psp using remote play0 But if u have new psp then u can connect to tv using a cablebluray20

I also use remote play as a nanny cam, well i have no kids but it serves me well lol.  With the psEYE connected you just go to remote play and start a new chat and boom there goes the cam with audio being streamed to ur psp...awesome stuff. Â