Is the PSP worth it?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ssjtimmy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#1 ssjtimmy
Member since 2003 • 93 Posts
I currently own a DS and have owned one for almost two years now. I'm getting bored of it and i'm thinking of selling it along with my Wii. The games have gotten stale and I am just begginning to hate Nintendo (they used to be my favorite until grandma's worldwide poisoned their minds). I owned a PSP for about three months when it first came out, but sold it because of lack of games(i know it was hasty). Should I pick one up again? Is there enough stuff like homebrew that can keep me busy along with games? I'm thinking about getting the GoW pack. If you think I should get one what other stuff do you think I should get along with it or in the future?
BeeefIsGoood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 BeeefIsGoood
Member since 2007 • 1418 Posts
well we really arent allowed to speak of homebrew here, but as for games, i am very pleased with what i have for my psp, unless you want 15+ games for it, you should be good
d2nko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 d2nko
Member since 2008 • 72 Posts

well we really arent allowed to speak of homebrew here, but as for games, i am very pleased with what i have for my psp, unless you want 15+ games for it, you should be goodBeeefIsGoood

What he said :D

XDarkcrystal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4 XDarkcrystal
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts
NO!!!! you shouldn't get it. if u did, I can guarantee u will regret!!!!!!!!
psp_mtness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#5 psp_mtness
Member since 2008 • 815 Posts
Read acouple of pages in this forum.....that should give you the general idea of weather you should get a psp again or not..(theres probably a good 50 topics just like this one).....it seems strange coming into the psp forum to ask weather you should get a psp......thats the same as me going into the knitting forum and asking if knitting is fun!!! You are the one buying it.....do some investigation and make up your mind easy.
naju890_963

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#6 naju890_963
Member since 2008 • 8954 Posts
yep. i got alot of fanastic games. buy its worth it
danny5329

Forum Posts

Wiki Points