Is it possiblem in HOME....

This topic is locked from further discussion.

parvie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 parvie
Member since 2008 • 2168 Posts
To get banned from HOME and from the playstation network forever if you say something really bad or offensive?
parvie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 parvie
whoops; i meant "possible".
K1LLR3175

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#3 K1LLR3175
Member since 2006 • 12734 Posts
whoops; i meant "possible".parvie
No,No.I like what you did there.You combined Possible and Problem.From the looks of it...No.People have said so much offensive garbage that it is crazy.Thanks Sony.I always wanted a Home filled with Perverted Crazed Males who pretend to be females,racist,Sexist bastards.
psn_Jaimzl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 psn_Jaimzl
Member since 2008 • 1241 Posts

suprisingly many Beta's are observed but not moderated because the community is observed through this so they know what to moderate when they do release home.

Also you could have just read the user agreement you have to accept every single time you log into home

superlobo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

#5 superlobo
Member since 2008 • 599 Posts
I heard that one guy was being very bad and that a MOD, came up to him and type in a command and the guy disappeared. It you get reported enough times they can banish you from home but I doubt the PSN altogether.
drswank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 100

#6 drswank
Member since 2002 • 943 Posts
I went into Home for the first time today and it's nothing but a cess pool of dudes cat calling to every chick avatar that walks by and pissing contests between people. If it is moderated, those poor fools have a lot of work to do.
WutTimeIsIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7 WutTimeIsIt
Member since 2008 • 785 Posts
To get banned from HOME and from the playstation network forever if you say something really bad or offensive?parvie
yes for two reasons....1. anything is possible, 2. if you dont comply by their rules of regulation and terms of agreement, technically i believe they can but i highly doubt they would put that kind of effort into it, due to the fact that its not just a game, its a whole console network..
gbpman630

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 gbpman630
Member since 2003 • 2795 Posts
It should be moderated, but it probably won't be, at least not too strictly.
feryl06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 feryl06
Member since 2006 • 4955 Posts
Are you seriously saying that SONY had no clue as to what would happen? People were saying all these things already when they announced the idea of HOME. I am sure SONY knows what things they to moderate before releasing the BETA, but are slow to react.

suprisingly many Beta's are observed but not moderated because the community is observed through this so they know what to moderate when they do release home.

Also you could have just read the user agreement you have to accept every single time you log into home

psn_Jaimzl
Fyrmest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Fyrmest
Member since 2008 • 280 Posts
Home, cake.
Rush2k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#11 Rush2k
Member since 2004 • 651 Posts
Home is just full of guys pretending to be girls. There is nothing else to do anyway, tho...
machiavell8x8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 machiavell8x8
Member since 2008 • 1399 Posts

it is the internet and its what people seem to enjoy doing, i say they just need to add privite clubs with all the games and such, and then everyone should be happy.

speaking of which there had better be more tables with this new patch

parvie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 parvie
Home is just full of guys pretending to be girls. There is nothing else to do anyway, tho...Rush2k
Well, I actually find it quite enjoyable to talk with people about games and all that jazz. I actually made a friend from Oregon who owns a 360 and a ps3, which was pretty cool.
Rush2k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Rush2k
Member since 2004 • 651 Posts
Cool, nice to read something positive about Home, parvie.
mariokart64fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 101

User Lists: 1

#15 mariokart64fan
Member since 2003 • 20828 Posts
oh wow you know a guy who owns a 360 want a medal i own a ps1 ps2 nes snes n64 wii gc psp ps3 saturn atari 2600 ds gba gbasp gbm dslite xbox sega genesis sega cd and a sega game gear as well as a dream cast ,,, also a pc and gbc , so i guess i out beat that person lol
baller72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 baller72
Member since 2007 • 1847 Posts

I heard that one guy was being very bad and that a MOD, came up to him and type in a command and the guy disappeared. It you get reported enough times they can banish you from home but I doubt the PSN altogether.superlobo
OMG its like the matrix and the mods are agents....

Oh snap I will try to be Neo in home...LMAO

Fyrmest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Fyrmest
Member since 2008 • 280 Posts
Home is just full of guys pretending to be girls. There is nothing else to do anyway, tho...Rush2k
Guys pretending to be girls is common as it happens throughout the gaming world. Yes, there is nothing 'much' to do as we are playing the beta and that is a portion of the actualy game I believe.
POPEYE1716

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 POPEYE1716
Member since 2003 • 4749 Posts
yeah i i made a frfiend through home as well we talked about games and stuff he is from Indiana as am I we play COD4 all the time.
Nick3306

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Nick3306
Member since 2007 • 3429 Posts
people on home seem very friendly.
Zidaneski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Zidaneski
Member since 2003 • 9266 Posts

There are more idiots than smart people though. Theres always the guys that sit in front of a girl when she sits down and then he shakes his head. I showed my 15 year-old-friend HOME and he made his own character and then what did he do? He starts doing the same thing. When I told him it was probably a guy thats when he stopped, lol.

Its not all bad though. Higher chance you'll run into someone smart while playing chess. And there are real girls on HOME, I heard one singing Weezer songs.

fissurestriker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#22 fissurestriker
Member since 2008 • 128 Posts

oh wow you know a guy who owns a 360 want a medal i own a ps1 ps2 nes snes n64 wii gc psp ps3 saturn atari 2600 ds gba gbasp gbm dslite xbox sega genesis sega cd and a sega game gear as well as a dream cast ,,, also a pc and gbc , so i guess i out beat that person lolmariokart64fan

u really have NO FRIENDS better get some or u will di alone (that may be mean but i dont care)

parvie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 parvie
oh wow you know a guy who owns a 360 want a medal i own a ps1 ps2 nes snes n64 wii gc psp ps3 saturn atari 2600 ds gba gbasp gbm dslite xbox sega genesis sega cd and a sega game gear as well as a dream cast ,,, also a pc and gbc , so i guess i out beat that person lolmariokart64fan
yeah , but I doubt you'll be able to make friends in HOME with your attitude.
parvie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 parvie
I heard that one guy was being very bad and that a MOD, came up to him and type in a command and the guy disappeared. It you get reported enough times they can banish you from home but I doubt the PSN altogether.superlobo
You know what was also strange? While I was in HOME, there was this lady called "RANDOM" who was by the pond all by herself. She was wearing all white and when anyone tried to talk to her, she never responded. SUSPICIOUS!!!!!